Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PureLowe
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/14/2011, 17:20
Replies: 6
Views: 9,684
Posted By PureLowe
Exclamation Please execute the''silkroad.exe''

I play EliteSilkroad; I use the original and the current client version but Please execute the''silkroad.exe'' I get this error,
What is the solution of the problem? Does anyone have...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.