Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: taeng0014
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/23/2011, 08:05
Replies: 572
Views: 167,874
Posted By taeng0014
I have followed your instruction. Clear those 4...

I have followed your instruction. Clear those 4 files. Make them Read-Only and Hidden completely. when I try to run a GCprotector i got an error

""Error. Make sure you put this application to your...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/18/2011, 02:58
Replies: 954
Views: 77,799
Posted By taeng0014
Well, I have tried K.O. hack and it's not working...

Well, I have tried K.O. hack and it's not working same as Sudden Death hack. Return to the choosing server page, that's what it both happens after reached the boss room in Kungji Dungeon.

Tested...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/17/2011, 13:52
Replies: 768
Views: 114,417
Posted By taeng0014
Is there a way to make it works with XP 32bits. I...

Is there a way to make it works with XP 32bits. I know it's not works. Just wondering.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/17/2011, 13:49
Replies: 954
Views: 77,799
Posted By taeng0014
I'm using 4f V.2. Others dungeon working...

I'm using 4f V.2. Others dungeon working perfectly except the Kungji.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/17/2011, 10:44
Replies: 954
Views: 77,799
Posted By taeng0014
I'm really appreciate your work. It was really...

I'm really appreciate your work. It was really great for those who plays different servers except GCNA and GCPH. I have tried it with GCTH. It works well and i'm really happy with it.

Bugs...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.