Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheSuperKiller
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/27/2022, 17:29
Replies: 49
Views: 11,793
Posted By TheSuperKiller
Nah dude you're good, I'm done with Rappelz. I...

Nah dude you're good, I'm done with Rappelz. I appreciate your hack (if it was the vulnerable stored procedure one). I took it as a harmless joke as I still remember reading thousands of SQL...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/10/2022, 09:44
Replies: 49
Views: 11,793
Posted By TheSuperKiller
people's hope :awesome:

people's hope :awesome:
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/05/2022, 21:43
Replies: 49
Views: 11,793
Posted By TheSuperKiller
مرحبا خيو, انا غير مهتم بتفاصيل اللي حطيته. بس مر...

مرحبا خيو, انا غير مهتم بتفاصيل اللي حطيته. بس مر على بالي سؤال. اعضاء الفريق دخلهم مبني على هيك أمور ولا بيشتغلوا بشركات؟ يعني ناس بخبرتكم و قدرتكم عالتعلم بتشتغلو بالحلال بأماكن بتعطي رواتب كتير...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/04/2020, 04:29
Replies: 37
Views: 19,904
Posted By TheSuperKiller
حالكم غريب يا ناس. الناس تغير حالها و نست...

حالكم غريب يا ناس.

الناس تغير حالها و نست اللعبة و راحت لأمور ثانية وانتم لسا على نفس المنوال من 2009
دورولكم على شغل يكون شغل حقيقي فيه منفعة و خبرة وكفاكم من الدراما و الاستنفاع من ملفات شركة...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/20/2018, 22:31
Replies: 7
Views: 2,004
Posted By TheSuperKiller
Just passing by and dropping this after 4 years. ...

Just passing by and dropping this after 4 years.

So I decided to revisit this and do something about it.

This is a waaaay more efficient algorithm that uses bitwise operations in lua because...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 02/13/2017, 04:23
Replies: 5
Views: 2,428
Posted By TheSuperKiller
in the korean beta, you can ride it :D

in the korean beta, you can ride it :D
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 02/13/2017, 04:23
Replies: 5
Views: 2,428
Posted By TheSuperKiller
in the korean beta, you can mount it :D

in the korean beta, you can mount it :D
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/27/2016, 19:14
Replies: 10
Views: 1,394
Posted By TheSuperKiller
this is the logic of the query, not the actual...

this is the logic of the query, not the actual query, it has been ages since my last time dealing with Rappelz stuff:

update stringresource set string ="name of the item" where code = (select...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/08/2015, 08:00
Replies: 26
Views: 2,549
Posted By TheSuperKiller
for in-game Hints : get_env , notice ,...

for in-game
Hints : get_env , notice , game.user_count
Search , learn and you will make it , you job is to assemble the hints.
-------------------------
for web, as @thndr said.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/06/2015, 00:41
Replies: 11
Views: 1,998
Posted By TheSuperKiller
the query itself causes crash if executed by...

the query itself causes crash if executed by itself , I gave you the solution approach not the problem analysis.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/05/2015, 02:17
Replies: 11
Views: 1,998
Posted By TheSuperKiller
you will never understand what is critical...

you will never understand what is critical thinking.
you want a ready piece of cake to eat, just like anyone else here in this forum who don't use their minds, so take it :


global flag insert...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/04/2015, 23:31
Replies: 11
Views: 1,998
Posted By TheSuperKiller
think outside the box ... edit the procedure...

think outside the box ... edit the procedure itself.

if in_key like '%_bringusername'
exec blah blah where in_value 'his name'

and all that blah blah is the sql query which will do everything...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/03/2015, 22:24
Replies: 11
Views: 1,998
Posted By TheSuperKiller
you have global flags and its procedures you can...

you have global flags and its procedures you can make magic with it, just think from another perspective, for example ( if in_key like blah blah exec blah blah that contains where "in_value" )
...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/05/2015, 07:20
Replies: 397
Views: 102,252
Posted By TheSuperKiller
I managed to solve the problem, it was matter of...

I managed to solve the problem, it was matter of making sure of the correct structure.
I found that running rdb loader on same compiling machine did the trick.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/05/2015, 05:23
Replies: 8
Views: 2,414
Posted By TheSuperKiller
take the shortest way. check if premium > return...

take the shortest way. check if premium > return true ... and that's it
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/04/2015, 23:40
Replies: 397
Views: 102,252
Posted By TheSuperKiller
there is nothing that points to 64bit in the...

there is nothing that points to 64bit in the project, (32bit platform, 32 target machine.)
this is really weird, I will try to sort it out and find the reason behind that :\
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/04/2015, 22:22
Replies: 397
Views: 102,252
Posted By TheSuperKiller
here you are, I noticed that VS2013 compile...

here you are,

I noticed that VS2013 compile larger file but gives error:126 in the tool.

I edited last column description, it shouldn't cause a problem.

edit :
maybe useful:
defines :...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/04/2015, 22:00
Replies: 397
Views: 102,252
Posted By TheSuperKiller
I'm using codeblocks ... maybe this is the reason...

I'm using codeblocks ... maybe this is the reason behind corrupted dll ?
I noticed that the compiler is ignoring #pragma comments, does that effect compilation ?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/04/2015, 14:00
Replies: 397
Views: 102,252
Posted By TheSuperKiller
monster 9.1, table load from sql is fine but...

monster 9.1, table load from sql is fine but reading or writing to\from rdb makes application crash .
any suggestions ?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/26/2015, 01:11
Replies: 164
Views: 59,458
Posted By TheSuperKiller
stop spamming the thread . #reported

stop spamming the thread .
#reported
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/26/2015, 00:22
Replies: 164
Views: 59,458
Posted By TheSuperKiller
is it the same encryption method for passwords ?...

is it the same encryption method for passwords ? if yes, what is the key then so that we can make encrypter.
it was (!_a^Rc*|#][Ych$~'(M _!d4aUo^%${T!~}h*&X%)
Forum: League of Legends 03/14/2015, 08:34
Replies: 139
Views: 13,443
Posted By TheSuperKiller
I'm interested in one invite .

I'm interested in one invite .
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/08/2015, 09:22
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,029,266
Posted By TheSuperKiller
it is the matter of adding missing mixresourse...

it is the matter of adding missing mixresourse with combination of provided sframe and gs, considering that the sframe needs to be used with auth server that support it's encryption.
I don't...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 02/04/2015, 05:57
Replies: 12
Views: 864
Posted By TheSuperKiller
change your php version .

change your php version .
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/09/2015, 04:21
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,029,266
Posted By TheSuperKiller
My question was clear ... "figuring out where I...

My question was clear ... "figuring out where I can edit donation ranking prizes"
if not , sorry .. I didn't mean itemresource but I meant the monthly prizes itself from donation prop.
thank you
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.