Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sakuma_
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/26/2013, 17:26
Replies: 4,207
Views: 292,728
Posted By Sakuma_
Someone with XP 32 bit can say that this hack...

Someone with XP 32 bit can say that this hack works? °-°
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/26/2013, 12:18
Replies: 4,207
Views: 292,728
Posted By Sakuma_
LOL, incredibly on my S4 Client apparead the...

LOL, incredibly on my S4 Client apparead the window "Thanks for using ID Changer" etc...
But then the windows became black. c.c
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/26/2013, 12:09
Replies: 4,207
Views: 292,728
Posted By Sakuma_
I've an 32 bit system, so I unhidded the S4Client...

I've an 32 bit system, so I unhidded the S4Client with ProDLLer.
After this I injected the dll with the injector of the hack but the game crashed.
I disabled the anti-virus...but still don't work....
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/16/2013, 16:15
Replies: 2,325
Views: 481,473
Posted By Sakuma_
R.I.P S4 Hack Manager.

R.I.P S4 Hack Manager.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/06/2013, 15:00
Replies: 2,325
Views: 481,473
Posted By Sakuma_
Works for Windows XP 32 bit?

Works for Windows XP 32 bit?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2012, 17:49
Replies: 1,201
Views: 107,868
Posted By Sakuma_
Same problems as the other.

Same problems as the other.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2012, 13:51
Replies: 1,201
Views: 107,868
Posted By Sakuma_
Stop spamming, if you saw the first post they...

Stop spamming, if you saw the first post they said that they will release the hack today at 4-5.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/23/2012, 18:33
Replies: 1,201
Views: 107,868
Posted By Sakuma_
Update, please! D:

Update, please! D:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/14/2012, 16:39
Replies: 1,201
Views: 107,868
Posted By Sakuma_
Work PERFECTLY! Thanks Light and thanks...

Work PERFECTLY! Thanks Light and thanks ProjectX7. <3
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/10/2012, 11:11
Replies: 1,201
Views: 107,868
Posted By Sakuma_
I will try.

I will try.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/10/2012, 08:56
Replies: 1,201
Views: 107,868
Posted By Sakuma_
Finally Light you're returned! As always, great...

Finally Light you're returned! As always, great hack! My compliments. ;)

P.S : Today there will be an update on S4. You will make another ID Changer? X"D
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/11/2012, 20:08
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,742
Posted By Sakuma_
Dear Light D.Right; Why when I inject Aurora...

Dear Light D.Right;
Why when I inject Aurora the hacks close?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/11/2012, 18:10
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,742
Posted By Sakuma_
Same problem. °>°

Same problem. °>°
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/11/2012, 18:05
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,742
Posted By Sakuma_
I will test it. ;) Mee to have Win XP 32 bit. ;D

I will test it. ;)
Mee to have Win XP 32 bit. ;D
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/10/2012, 20:39
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,742
Posted By Sakuma_
Exactly, the hack injected doesn't changes items....

Exactly, the hack injected doesn't changes items. :(
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/10/2012, 20:32
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,742
Posted By Sakuma_
Nope, the hack won't work. <.<

Nope, the hack won't work. <.<
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/10/2012, 20:28
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,742
Posted By Sakuma_
Maybe I found a solution for Windows XP 32 bit...

Maybe I found a solution for Windows XP 32 bit users.
Just wait a sec.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/10/2012, 20:21
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,742
Posted By Sakuma_
Yeah! Can you tell us what do you do for works? D:

Yeah! Can you tell us what do you do for works? D:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/10/2012, 19:05
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,742
Posted By Sakuma_
I think they will update it...

I think they will update it...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/10/2012, 14:28
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,742
Posted By Sakuma_
Same.

Same.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/10/2012, 09:38
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,742
Posted By Sakuma_
Still not working. ID's doesn't...

Still not working.
ID's doesn't changes...Windows XP 32 bit.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/09/2012, 22:56
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,742
Posted By Sakuma_
WORK NOW!!!! Thanks TMIB! <3 EDIT : ID's...

WORK NOW!!!!
Thanks TMIB! <3

EDIT : ID's doesn't changes.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/09/2012, 21:50
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,742
Posted By Sakuma_
Guys, stop spamming! They are updating it. ;D

Guys, stop spamming!
They are updating it. ;D
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/09/2012, 21:27
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,742
Posted By Sakuma_
ERROR : "AutoIt Error : Unable to open the script...

ERROR : "AutoIt Error : Unable to open the script file."
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/09/2012, 20:58
Replies: 4,774
Views: 308,742
Posted By Sakuma_
I concorde. °>°

I concorde. °>°
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.