Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mosaku_
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2011, 00:26
Replies: 6
Views: 930
Posted By mosaku_
Im on EP 2 which is Gaia and on the US...

Im on EP 2 which is Gaia and on the US server,finding hacks or exploits are hard to find and me being a newbie to hackin dont make it easier.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2011, 00:14
Replies: 6
Views: 930
Posted By mosaku_
Thanks for the replies Only reason I ask is I...

Thanks for the replies
Only reason I ask is I tend to always be short on gold.
So i wanted to either dupe or buy,but without aeria points.
I've tryed to dupe,it was a epic fail.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/27/2011, 11:55
Replies: 6
Views: 930
Posted By mosaku_
Idea

Ok I'm new to hacking so, pardon me if its a stupid idea.But I've read the post forum and exploits and what not,I did see where you could download a client in which you could change what a npc sold...
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/26/2011, 14:37
Replies: 388
Views: 181,761
Posted By mosaku_
For some odd reason it tells me that the iijl15...

For some odd reason it tells me that the iijl15 file is missing what do i do about this?
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.