Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: haidar123x
Forum: Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/04/2012, 10:36
Replies: 138
Views: 51,460
Posted By haidar123x
What does Spawn hack do?

What does Spawn hack do?
Forum: Gaming News - EN 02/15/2012, 11:30
Replies: 7
Views: 2,179
Posted By haidar123x
Mine Craft the second, but still nice. What...

Mine Craft the second, but still nice. What Interested me the most Is the music :mofo:
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/20/2012, 03:14
Replies: 5
Views: 704
Posted By haidar123x
Nice. I like the name. Well should I...

Nice.

I like the name. Well should I download it and I'll show you in-game. My work.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/19/2012, 10:14
Replies: 5
Views: 704
Posted By haidar123x
Dekaron Private Server

Hello!

I'm wondering If anyone Is recruiting any [DEV]'s for Dekaron ATM. I got pretty good exp. I know how to make stuff with customized options.

I type pretty well (I use my Grammar)

Iv'e...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/19/2012, 10:10
Replies: 754
Views: 187,905
Posted By haidar123x
Hello, Can you Upload those 200MB files in a...

Hello,

Can you Upload those 200MB files in a different website like MediaFire?
Because It download's 1 at a time and the download usually takes about 10-20 minutes on my download time. 2 hours...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 01/19/2012, 02:30
Replies: 1
Views: 589
Posted By haidar123x
Dekaron Private Server

Hello people of Elite Pvpers!

I'm a bit new in this but I go to this website every time I need help with gaming :mofo:

I just want to ask If anyone can help me make my own Dekaron server. I am...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 01/18/2012, 14:27
Replies: 0
Views: 452
Posted By haidar123x
Dekaron Private Server

Hello people of Elite Pvpers!

I'm a bit new in this but I go to this website every time I need help with gaming :mofo:

I just want to ask If anyone can help me make my own Dekaron server. I am...
Forum: General Gaming Releases 09/19/2011, 15:04
Replies: 7
Views: 5,340
Posted By haidar123x
Whe're do we put this?

Whe're do we put this?
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/16/2011, 15:01
Replies: 289
Views: 125,567
Posted By haidar123x
Can someone help me Dont get it ;( Aha~! Got...

Can someone help me Dont get it ;(

Aha~! Got it~

Wee~!~

~!~Thanks yo~!~
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/02/2011, 14:08
Replies: 194
Views: 74,847
Posted By haidar123x
wat is this?

Hey wat is this,is this like making a new server or wat?
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.