Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: horseman3
Forum: Facebook 01/25/2012, 01:31
Replies: 25
Views: 9,147
Posted By horseman3
Haha wow, people don't know what like the pic and...

Haha wow, people don't know what like the pic and get the pass from the piciture is... *People complaining FAIL*
Forum: Facebook 01/23/2012, 06:39
Replies: 237
Views: 12,115
Posted By horseman3
Pass please I really need it. Pretty please ^^''

Pass please I really need it. Pretty please ^^''
Forum: Facebook 01/22/2012, 21:25
Replies: 7
Views: 1,421
Posted By horseman3
Message then.. is easier then putting it in the...

Message then.. is easier then putting it in the forum.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/12/2011, 21:32
Replies: 572
Views: 167,876
Posted By horseman3
Well the GMs are now in Grand Chase looking for...

Well the GMs are now in Grand Chase looking for people that's hacking, so I think is best to leave the game and play fair for now.
I think if im right cause earlier i read a Broadcast about it when...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/06/2011, 04:05
Replies: 4,607
Views: 425,190
Posted By horseman3
Thanks, really needed that information.

Thanks, really needed that information.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/06/2011, 02:00
Replies: 4,607
Views: 425,190
Posted By horseman3
Do ppl get kicked out of the game after finishing...

Do ppl get kicked out of the game after finishing the boss in under hammer? Cause that happen to me.
Forum: Joining e*pvp 04/27/2011, 04:04
Replies: 97
Views: 11,085
Posted By horseman3
I would say yes because you support ppl with...

I would say yes because you support ppl with question, apps and stuff. Also getting into that position is hard only ppl like you needed to be in that position. So all I would say is yes!!.
GL hope...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.