Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MuffinMario
Forum: Elsword 08/13/2026, 22:06
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
They're in their fair right to do so. Even if it...

They're in their fair right to do so. Even if it kind of misses the point of protecting their IP. While it probably costs them a bunch to implement these, I see it more as a gift for me, so there's...
Forum: Elsword 08/13/2026, 10:49
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
V10 support added in the latest release. I'm...

V10 support added in the latest release. I'm aware that V10 will likely be slower to extract, expect an update on that soon... As usual, please let me know if there are problems :)




Perhaps...
Forum: Elsword 08/08/2026, 15:45
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
Yes there are very likely ways for you to achieve...

Yes there are very likely ways for you to achieve this with public tools. You can try the approach of:
1. Extract voice file
2. Patch member file contents
3. Pack using old v3 packer tools
4....
Forum: Elsword 08/02/2026, 13:53
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
V9 support included in public release.I'm kind of...

V9 support included in public release.I'm kind of in a rush today so let me know if it works :)

@ KOG please hire a professional 🫃I have to live with the burden of a 67 reference in my code base
Forum: Elsword 07/24/2026, 13:53
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
V8 support is now available :) Please notify me...

V8 support is now available :) Please notify me over any issues you encounter.
Forum: Elsword 06/04/2026, 23:09
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
As stated in the thread, the support for such...

As stated in the thread, the support for such files is purposefully not included and will thus not be included in following releases. This tool is merely for people extracting game assets.
Forum: Elsword 05/05/2026, 22:01
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
I expected some errors to pop up since I have...

I expected some errors to pop up since I have changed the tooling, however I cannot replicate any errors myself and rift seems to extract. Which file are you extracting and what kind of error are you...
Forum: Elsword 04/05/2026, 23:03
Replies: 31
Views: 4,217
Posted By MuffinMario
Welp, since this is a non GPL-3.0 confirming...

Welp, since this is a non GPL-3.0 confirming alternation of [Only registered and activated users can see links] I can at least vouch that the DLL does not contain any viruses.

Though I...
Forum: Elsword 02/07/2026, 15:56
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
For now you can extract them from the .swf files...

For now you can extract them from the .swf files in your elsword/data/eventscenes folder using shockwave flash extracters or decompilers such as JPEXS...
Forum: Elsword 12/24/2025, 19:39
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
Heya, It's a combination of both. In simple...

Heya,
It's a combination of both. In simple terms, any KOM above v3 (so ~2014 and up) are almost all encrypted. Distinctly, the initial member file list XML, model files, script/core files are all...
Forum: Elsword 08/14/2025, 15:59
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
Yes, extracting assets still works on the latest...

Yes, extracting assets still works on the latest versions. On your previous question about KSM, there is currently no public tool enabling you to open the file.
Forum: Elsword 03/03/2025, 14:40
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
You are extracting a script folder. This tool...

You are extracting a script folder. This tool will not support extraction of script files as mentioned in the thread.
Forum: Elsword 01/30/2025, 09:56
Replies: 12
Views: 2,898
Posted By MuffinMario
It's very likely that these files are residing in...

It's very likely that these files are residing in data002 (non-offline versions). I have found Effect_ElSword_FlameGager.x to be in there at least. For old or animation-state-dependant attacks you...
Forum: Elsword 01/29/2025, 19:14
Replies: 12
Views: 2,898
Posted By MuffinMario
DirectX files will work, but if the model/motion...

DirectX files will work, but if the model/motion file relies on KSM format it likely has changed slightly throughout the years, meaning they probably won't work. You can check if its a xof (directx...
Forum: Elsword 01/28/2025, 12:50
Replies: 12
Views: 2,898
Posted By MuffinMario
From the last line I guess you figured it out,...

From the last line I guess you figured it out, but in the case that you didn't: the steps to modify the LUAs from original KOM to modified KOM in the offline demos is the following:

1. Unpack the...
Forum: Elsword 11/15/2024, 17:00
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
Originally, files with an .X extension represent...

Originally, files with an .X extension represent the old DirectX (the windows graphics library to render your game) 3D model format, containing information about model, texture and animation data....
Forum: Elsword 08/14/2024, 12:09
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
Yeah, I'm an idiot... I uploaded a testing exe...

Yeah, I'm an idiot... I uploaded a testing exe that just prints certain KOM member files, I'll update it asap. Thanks for letting me know

edit: updated! :) (and tested this time..)
Forum: Elsword 08/14/2024, 11:46
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
The windows protection message is normal, since I...

The windows protection message is normal, since I didn't sign the exe.
What koms are you trying to extract? (Server + data name) I'll take a look if it works for me
Forum: Elsword 08/14/2024, 08:10
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
Support for V6 and V7 has been added :) Let me...

Support for V6 and V7 has been added :) Let me know if there are issues, still.
Forum: Elsword 07/08/2024, 16:15
Replies: 6
Views: 1,598
Posted By MuffinMario
That is indeed the majority of the work :) All...

That is indeed the majority of the work :) All I'm going to disclose is that the encryption algorithms are very simple or commonplace. Especially through the ability to straight up attach a debugger...
Forum: Elsword 07/08/2024, 15:11
Replies: 6
Views: 1,598
Posted By MuffinMario
XML is encrypted since V4, V5 updated the...

XML is encrypted since V4, V5 updated the XMLencryption algorithm as well, algorithms have changed in V4 and V6
Forum: Elsword 07/07/2024, 18:16
Replies: 6
Views: 1,598
Posted By MuffinMario
There is not one single encryption method used,...

There is not one single encryption method used, if you can read the XML header, you can see that there are various algorithm numbers (0,2,3) that all are very different to each other, also in...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/11/2024, 00:42
Replies: 6
Views: 1,002
Posted By MuffinMario
https://mega.nz/file/MDhEyB7R#KIrGC2WG3tlUBj7ALgTI...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]-FZBZ_Sk-1myXPwz4gJ8

this should actually contain all maps :)
don't use this spacemap.swf tho it contains MODDED packets and some bug fixes,...
Forum: Elsword 05/21/2024, 03:54
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
I understand the demand, unfortunately there are...

I understand the demand, unfortunately there are more important things happening in my life that need my motivation time more than the kom extractor. Once I have more time and motivation I will work...
Forum: Elsword 11/23/2023, 08:37
Replies: 76
Views: 40,556
Posted By MuffinMario
Thanks for the heads up. I have been made aware....

Thanks for the heads up. I have been made aware. I'll look into it when I have the time. Taking a small look into the file seems like only the encrypted unpacking algorithms have been altered and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.