Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mercdragon
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 04/15/2012, 16:12
Replies: 0
Views: 813
Posted By mercdragon
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 05/19/2011, 07:13
Replies: 14
Views: 4,437
Posted By mercdragon
Hope you all get things working. I just want a...

Hope you all get things working. I just want a fully working server to play in. Since I have lost the time to learn to do it myself right now. As for the copy we all use xworndownx work. So none of...
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 05/10/2011, 14:51
Replies: 4
Views: 912
Posted By mercdragon
I'm working on the Drain/Drain Samba Effect LUA...

I'm working on the Drain/Drain Samba Effect LUA anyone have an idea how to get this one wrote.
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 05/09/2011, 03:50
Replies: 0
Views: 855
Posted By mercdragon
Delete

Nevermind
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 05/07/2011, 23:24
Replies: 4
Views: 912
Posted By mercdragon
I learning how to do these But i will look into...

I learning how to do these But i will look into it. Im tring to just get all the food and items to work right.
If you find a food/drink/item not working right let me know I will fix them. I cant...
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 05/07/2011, 11:10
Replies: 4
Views: 912
Posted By mercdragon
Fixed LUA's here

I been working on LUA's and here are a few I have fixed so far and more to come. I'm using the DLX server by xworndownx. (not his server) So tested with that.

Some refresh drinks and Regen stuff...
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 05/01/2011, 03:49
Replies: 83
Views: 20,147
Posted By mercdragon
Hamachi says its full hope you add more soon.

Hamachi says its full hope you add more soon.
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 04/29/2011, 18:59
Replies: 175
Views: 58,881
Posted By mercdragon
Goto (...

Goto ( [Only registered and activated users can see links] ) follow the instructions on how to update game.
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 04/29/2011, 05:04
Replies: 2
Views: 792
Posted By mercdragon
Ok help needed again. Are mob abilities like...

Ok help needed again. Are mob abilities like shell bash, Cursed sphere and so on lua or scripted.
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 04/28/2011, 12:36
Replies: 2
Views: 792
Posted By mercdragon
never mind I fixed it. Here is some help for...

never mind I fixed it. Here is some help for others. For the food problems. What I did for this problem I went to my scripts/globals/items found the item not working then went to...
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 04/28/2011, 10:54
Replies: 2
Views: 792
Posted By mercdragon
Lua files please help

I writing .lua files I am stuck on one. Bottle of yagudo drink, the item .lua is already here but i need to write the effect. Like pie does

effect:addMod(MOD_MP,25)

My problem is what would...
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 04/26/2011, 00:21
Replies: 20
Views: 3,875
Posted By mercdragon
Is anyone still in this server Im in and cant...

Is anyone still in this server Im in and cant find anyone.
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 04/26/2011, 00:09
Replies: 462
Views: 86,527
Posted By mercdragon
thanks the 2097151 helped thats what i was...

thanks the 2097151 helped thats what i was needing. Thanks
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 04/25/2011, 05:12
Replies: 462
Views: 86,527
Posted By mercdragon
Ok cool just started on this 3 days ago tring to...

Ok cool just started on this 3 days ago tring to catch up. First FF11 server. But please keep up the great work. I love this server. I cant get the jobs to unlock any advice. I have done the 0 to 1...
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 04/24/2011, 22:04
Replies: 462
Views: 86,527
Posted By mercdragon
Getting alot of Lua/script errors with update

Getting alot of Lua/script errors with update
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 04/24/2011, 13:12
Replies: 462
Views: 86,527
Posted By mercdragon
I need a little help. First do you need an real...

I need a little help. First do you need an real POL account to use this server? What client do you use for this I have looked in this thread but 41 pages hard to find what looking for. I have the...
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 04/21/2011, 23:30
Replies: 11
Views: 10,035
Posted By mercdragon
Got it working this is great thanks a lot for...

Got it working this is great thanks a lot for this.
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 04/21/2011, 22:27
Replies: 20
Views: 3,875
Posted By mercdragon
I need some help with this. the meteorXI Windower...

I need some help with this. the meteorXI Windower Version messes up and says resolving issue when I run it. I am running as admin any help please. I am running windows 7.
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.