Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Shadow_Pikachu
Forum: Conquer Online 2 03/22/2006, 22:35
Replies: 18
Hi
Views: 1,004
Posted By Shadow_Pikachu
omg eye'm sew scarred!!11one Psh. I don't...

omg eye'm sew scarred!!11one


Psh. I don't like Pokemon anymore. The only reason have a Pokemon name is because I wrote a fic that had a Shadow Pikachu in it.

Now let's drop it and say hi ok?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 03/22/2006, 14:39
Replies: 18
Hi
Views: 1,004
Posted By Shadow_Pikachu
Uh, hi to you too? O_o Edit: I think I...

Uh, hi to you too? O_o

Edit: I think I posted this in the wrong spot...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 03/22/2006, 05:38
Replies: 18
Hi
Views: 1,004
Posted By Shadow_Pikachu
Hello people, My name's Shadow_Pikachu. What's up?

Hello people, My name's Shadow_Pikachu. What's up?
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.