Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Linzap7
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/23/2012, 22:41
Replies: 1,672
Views: 148,777
Posted By Linzap7
Can someone confirm this still works for Windows...

Can someone confirm this still works for Windows 7 64-bit?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/30/2011, 23:33
Replies: 32
Views: 4,559
Posted By Linzap7
This does not work. Vista 32 bit.

This does not work. Vista 32 bit.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/29/2011, 02:57
Replies: 1,438
Views: 92,151
Posted By Linzap7
I was detected in 10 seconds after joining a game.

I was detected in 10 seconds after joining a game.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/27/2011, 21:04
Replies: 1,438
Views: 92,151
Posted By Linzap7
Does not work, Vista 32bit here. I did everything...

Does not work, Vista 32bit here. I did everything you said and I didn't get detected or anything like that.

I do get some error though; Clickforscreen ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2011, 03:58
Replies: 277
Views: 33,302
Posted By Linzap7
Project Harmony no longer works for me either....

Project Harmony no longer works for me either. Every combination of users and passwords are incorrect according to the program.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/23/2011, 21:16
Replies: 143
Views: 32,632
Posted By Linzap7
Whats the mini arcade? I've never heard of it.

Whats the mini arcade? I've never heard of it.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/23/2011, 16:57
Replies: 66
Views: 5,455
Posted By Linzap7
Thank you very much, works like a charm. 32bit...

Thank you very much, works like a charm. 32bit Vista here
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/23/2011, 02:33
Replies: 108
Views: 8,302
Posted By Linzap7
Is is possible for the suspend to take place...

Is is possible for the suspend to take place after a hack like harmony 1.6? This does work, but it keeps taking place before the hack which is a problem.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/23/2011, 01:36
Replies: 237
Views: 22,393
Posted By Linzap7
After I choose a server there is an xtrap error...

After I choose a server there is an xtrap error and s4 crashes.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/23/2011, 00:01
Replies: 237
Views: 22,393
Posted By Linzap7
I have done this a good ten times with Vista...

I have done this a good ten times with Vista 32bit. Failed every single time, it either crashes at Step 5 or this comes up Click ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) After reinstalling everything this...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.