Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: .Khaz
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/10/2013, 18:21
Replies: 227
Views: 140,657
Posted By .Khaz
doesn't work

doesn't work
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/28/2012, 12:54
Replies: 108
Views: 33,379
Posted By .Khaz
yep! :))

yep! :))
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/09/2012, 08:14
Replies: 8
Views: 735
Posted By .Khaz
0/10 it sucks.

0/10
it sucks.
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/09/2012, 08:12
Replies: 6
Views: 652
Posted By .Khaz
it sucks.

it sucks.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/17/2012, 14:51
Replies: 108
Views: 33,379
Posted By .Khaz
Well I guess my observation is right, and my...

Well I guess my observation is right, and my exploit is true. haha! :D
- base on the feedback of you guys. :)
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/05/2012, 14:38
Replies: 44
Views: 7,761
Posted By .Khaz
Not Working in GCPH, so close it. :D [ abusive...

Not Working in GCPH, so close it. :D
[ abusive features ]
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/28/2011, 12:32
Replies: 108
Views: 33,379
Posted By .Khaz
Its an pleasure to help. :)

Its an pleasure to help. :)
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/27/2011, 04:59
Replies: 108
Views: 33,379
Posted By .Khaz
Another Lucky Account :3 Very Nice ;3 ...

Another Lucky Account :3



Very Nice ;3



What do you mean?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/26/2011, 11:22
Replies: 108
Views: 33,379
Posted By .Khaz
All I can help is to say follow the steps. If...

All I can help is to say follow the steps. If this don't work to you, then discontinue this.



Congratulation :D



Just Keep Going :))
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/25/2011, 12:18
Replies: 108
Views: 33,379
Posted By .Khaz
Nice to hear that from you :D Now it can be...

Nice to hear that from you :D Now it can be useful in NAGC too.



Yup! Its just for chosen accounts. How nice you too gave us tips and steps to follow.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/25/2011, 01:43
Replies: 108
Views: 33,379
Posted By .Khaz
Curiosity. :D This is the second function of it....

Curiosity. :D This is the second function of it. ;3
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/24/2011, 16:37
Replies: 103
Views: 14,484
Posted By .Khaz
"A virus has been detected. You are now safe, the...

"A virus has been detected. You are now safe, the item is deleted."
- BitDefender
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/24/2011, 16:33
Replies: 108
Views: 33,379
Posted By .Khaz
Good for you :D I don't know if this TuT work...

Good for you :D
I don't know if this TuT work on other accounts.
@Sir Taec - I don't call this a ritual because I did it many times before. :)
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/24/2011, 14:10
Replies: 108
Views: 33,379
Posted By .Khaz
How nice! :< I hope I have that cheat on me. :c

How nice! :< I hope I have that cheat on me. :c
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/24/2011, 12:06
Replies: 108
Views: 33,379
Posted By .Khaz
As I thought too. I am now playing in Primal...

As I thought too. I am now playing in Primal Island and to play it legit.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/24/2011, 09:40
Replies: 108
Views: 33,379
Posted By .Khaz
[EXPLOIT]GCPH Ley's Mission

I know you are all impatient of waiting for hacks that will fasten up your quest to get Ley. Well, I'm going to share this to everyone.

Note: As the title says, this is for GCPH only.

Steps:...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 06/02/2011, 08:43
Replies: 11
Views: 4,327
Posted By .Khaz
NAGC allows other region to play it without using...

NAGC allows other region to play it without using a IP bypasser.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2011, 10:04
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,948
Posted By .Khaz
well, following such instructions do change my...

well, following such instructions do change my ai.kom file (originally at 944kb then when i use/activate this hack it is around 950+kb if im not mistaken) but then, when on the loading screen, and...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2011, 09:57
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,948
Posted By .Khaz
i have my UAC at the lowest level and i am also...

i have my UAC at the lowest level and i am also on Administrator account. but still, same results.. Btw, im on win7 so i dont know what seems to be the problem. >.<
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2011, 09:12
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,948
Posted By .Khaz
win7... i have tried it many times, i had even...

win7... i have tried it many times, i had even restarted my PC. same results. >.<
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2011, 08:51
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,948
Posted By .Khaz
I followed everything in your instructions sir.. ...

I followed everything in your instructions sir..

Start the hack, browsed GC's folder, chose Sudden Death then save it, run the patcher till 100% complete patch, press APPLY, start GC, wait till...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2011, 08:42
Replies: 792
Views: 62,453
Posted By .Khaz
I followed everything in your instructions sir......

I followed everything in your instructions sir...

Put the hack on GC's folder, start the hack, run the patcher till 100% complete patch, close the patcher, get back to the hack and press "start...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/25/2011, 08:37
Replies: 1,800
Views: 241,408
Posted By .Khaz
Ok. Don't forget to report/post the result here. ...

Ok. Don't forget to report/post the result here.



Thanks.



It's just a theory. Btw, follow the instructions carefully and read the Dialogue.
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/24/2011, 16:06
Replies: 1,800
Views: 241,408
Posted By .Khaz
Yeah! share it. EDIT: [Repost] Since...

Yeah! share it.

EDIT:

[Repost]
Since new gacha system is here at GCPH. I tried to revise the version of iSatan's Gacha Pattern and now I need some testers.

Here is the Theory:

DIALOGUE:...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/24/2011, 12:43
Replies: 12
Views: 2,312
Posted By .Khaz
Reason bro?

Reason bro?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.