Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: OverSaGaling
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/24/2014, 13:54
Replies: 71
Views: 25,677
Posted By OverSaGaling
Ecollidex link doesn't work anymore, try...

Ecollidex link doesn't work anymore, try downloading the Ecollidex Game Library on their FB page, after that open eCollidex Gaming Library 6.0, click Options> eCollidex Linker, get a session key,then...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/16/2013, 00:56
Replies: 17
Views: 6,980
Posted By OverSaGaling
I usually use Paper Paper Paper and Rock. It...

I usually use Paper Paper Paper and Rock.
It actually works sometimes.
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 02/18/2012, 09:08
Replies: 3
Views: 525
Posted By OverSaGaling
Ou nga po ako din eh sinasabi Failed To...

Ou nga po ako din eh sinasabi Failed To Initialized Gamemon...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 02/18/2012, 09:03
Replies: 7
Views: 777
Posted By OverSaGaling
Red face Help please...

Well as you can see my GC patcher has a problem.. When I press start it says Failed To Initialized Gamemon.. I need a bypasser.. I tried restarting my comp putting the Windows Firewall to off but...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/30/2011, 08:26
Replies: 248
Views: 43,632
Posted By OverSaGaling
Animation Skipper is when you press the ESC...

Animation Skipper is when you press the ESC button elena will still be upgrading your gem but you can click any of your armor but you can only do it when you are passed 2 hours.
Forum: Grand Chase 05/20/2011, 05:59
Replies: 10
Views: 1,048
Posted By OverSaGaling
@rikkhu sorry bout that :D

@rikkhu sorry bout that :D
Forum: Grand Chase 05/20/2011, 05:52
Replies: 10
Views: 1,048
Posted By OverSaGaling
@torakun thank you :D for the tip

@torakun thank you :D for the tip
Forum: Grand Chase 05/20/2011, 05:44
Replies: 10
Views: 1,048
Posted By OverSaGaling
OK thank you :D

OK thank you :D
Forum: Grand Chase 05/20/2011, 05:39
Replies: 10
Views: 1,048
Posted By OverSaGaling
[Request] Hey uh guyz can I request a hack?

Can I request a hack on how to have hp and mp hack for dungeons cause I have friends that have that kind of hack and they help people (but not me aw) I will just use it for shrine of ruins to...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/11/2011, 02:37
Replies: 87
Views: 8,719
Posted By OverSaGaling
Very Useful and hey it's english so I can use it...

Very Useful and hey it's english so I can use it well thank you so much :D the other tut is kind german or spanish so I don't understand it but your's is alot way easier :D
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/11/2011, 01:59
Replies: 492
Views: 43,081
Posted By OverSaGaling
Damn kernel always detected I feel sorry for...

Damn kernel always detected I feel sorry for winxp users like me :(
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/09/2011, 02:38
Replies: 706
Views: 79,190
Posted By OverSaGaling
should i put the ai.kom in your eenlist folder to...

should i put the ai.kom in your eenlist folder to my ai folder?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/27/2011, 08:36
Replies: 1,264
Views: 104,478
Posted By OverSaGaling
Does this work on GC Chaos now?

Does this work on GC Chaos now?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/27/2011, 03:34
Replies: 76
Views: 9,681
Posted By OverSaGaling
I know how to open it without typing in the...

I know how to open it without typing in the password :D
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2011, 09:29
Replies: 2,154
Views: 152,131
Posted By OverSaGaling
Wow tnx it works! thank you master Celtics!

Wow tnx it works! thank you master Celtics!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/20/2011, 12:13
Replies: 51
Views: 6,979
Posted By OverSaGaling
I love this Bug! Finally!

I love this Bug! Finally!
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.