Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kapudog
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/17/2012, 17:25
Replies: 4
Views: 1,607
Posted By kapudog
ready ok : D

ready ok : D
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/17/2012, 15:57
Replies: 4
Views: 1,607
Posted By kapudog
recolector de paladio actualizado WP

have already updated the collector of palladium on the website of Zhyk.ru.

someone please put the WP and set.

xml file added to the WP. and someone to do the post.

I add the URL of the page....
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/15/2012, 07:40
Replies: 6
Views: 1,517
Posted By kapudog
Exclamation palladium collector

download a palladium collector, to WP, the page Zhyk.ru but only passes the file and says it works.

want someone to try it, and do not know how to configure the WP.

and if it works, someone...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/20/2012, 02:38
Replies: 11
Views: 2,306
Posted By kapudog
Post I use ubuntu 12-04lts. and probe boxybot but I...

I use ubuntu 12-04lts.
and probe boxybot but I worked.
the system has problems with wine as well netframework not install 3.5.

the only thing I have been unsuccessful OPEN STEALTH, that if I...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/14/2012, 19:39
Replies: 1
Views: 543
Posted By kapudog
Exclamation how to use openstealth with 12.04lts ubuntu?

elitepvprs good afternoon friends, I have a question. As I can use in ubuntu openstealth and what are the procedures.

another question, as I can turn up the fraps the game because sometimes it is...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/12/2012, 08:57
Replies: 100
Views: 7,424
Posted By kapudog
657 booty 0lf4 1apis pieces = (

657 booty 0lf4 1apis pieces = (
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/06/2012, 21:58
Replies: 330
Views: 42,490
Posted By kapudog
Exclamation could you please pass the WP set. as only...

could you please pass the WP set.
as only refining work for me.

sorry google translator : Handsdown: :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/02/2012, 11:06
Replies: 229
Views: 21,311
Posted By kapudog
Wink not whether it will be false positive but yes,...

not whether it will be false positive but
yes, works great, just copy the crack in the folder boxybot and ready.
:Handsdown:
:)
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/09/2012, 22:46
Replies: 0
Views: 455
Posted By kapudog
Exclamation Guatemala ibot seller??

como puedo comprar una licencia de ibot desde guatemala?
y cuanto me valdria??
perdon traductor google : Confused:
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/09/2012, 15:09
Replies: 241
Views: 25,708
Posted By kapudog
Post gracias hombre ese ID me resulto jeje, otros...

gracias hombre ese ID me resulto jeje,
otros que tambien les sirva deberian de poner tambien el ID de ellos
solo te amo igual que al reflejo de mi espejo xD
traductor google :D ;) :D ;) :D ;)
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/09/2012, 06:16
Replies: 241
Views: 25,708
Posted By kapudog
Exclamation you can tell me if the crack ibot working? and...

you can tell me if the crack ibot working?
and I did everything and I get anything, but I get the license expired.
previous crack if I worked and all,
Or maybe it will fail the new crack?
...
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/22/2011, 07:12
Replies: 1,433
Views: 138,474
Posted By kapudog
Post then to try a old pc for safety, or because you...

then to try a old pc for safety, or because you tested?: Confused:
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/22/2011, 06:39
Replies: 1,433
Views: 138,474
Posted By kapudog
Post pues yo tambien mato solo aliens, mi pregunta es,...

pues yo tambien mato solo aliens, mi pregunta es, sera seguro ?
perdon, traductor google: Cool:
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/21/2011, 03:26
Replies: 1,025
Views: 168,071
Posted By kapudog
Post help please roscatel

roscatel, you know if it works for ubuntu? WP?
I have Ubuntu 11.04

I function in Windows 7 great, but I can not put it in google chrome, just with firefox? any help?

google translator

tks u...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/22/2011, 02:16
Replies: 489
Views: 97,605
Posted By kapudog
thanks invulnerabilul1 , your advice helped me,...

thanks invulnerabilul1 , your advice helped me, now I want to ask, also collects eggs? and advise me antivirus for my pc? I have win7
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/19/2011, 23:18
Replies: 489
Views: 97,605
Posted By kapudog
please, I need help with this error when...

please, I need help with this error when decompressing file Mbot2.3.
I could not decompress from Mbot2.1

I need help please get eggs
any suggestions?
sorry for my bad English, since it is...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.