Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ELMATA
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/22/2018, 02:40
Replies: 111
Views: 25,522
Posted By ELMATA
just making sure, can i use netlimiter 3 right...

just making sure, can i use netlimiter 3 right before using the tool in order to use it again OR do i use netlimiter 3 after using the tool but before hitting the button "confirm"

same question in...
Forum: S4 League 05/01/2018, 02:50
Replies: 32
Views: 9,321
Posted By ELMATA
your link to discord has expired, please make a...

your link to discord has expired, please make a permanent one
Forum: S4 League Trading 04/07/2018, 00:03
Replies: 6
Views: 967
Posted By ELMATA
Hey everyone i can vouch that this guy is legit,...

Hey everyone i can vouch that this guy is legit, i have also used his 100% service. this one works as well.
Forum: S4 League Trading 03/26/2018, 03:14
Replies: 15
Views: 2,426
Posted By ELMATA
I can vouch that he is legit, he can insert 100%...

I can vouch that he is legit, he can insert 100% boosters in the account.
Forum: S4 League 03/23/2018, 22:34
Replies: 1,461
Views: 228,162
Posted By ELMATA
its okay now

it worked after waiting a minute, btw do you know any afk scenario farming bot that still works?
Forum: S4 League Trading 03/23/2018, 07:55
Replies: 15
Views: 2,426
Posted By ELMATA
hey your discord instant invite is dead. also can...

hey your discord instant invite is dead. also can anyone has here can tell me if you have done a succesfull trade?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/23/2018, 07:49
Replies: 279
Views: 57,437
Posted By ELMATA
for anyone new here, just wanted to say this one...

for anyone new here, just wanted to say this one just locks me out of the bot itself since its behind an ad wall that is unpassable. so its broken.
Forum: S4 League 03/23/2018, 00:57
Replies: 1,461
Views: 228,162
Posted By ELMATA
Yes I did, I also have the mission hack working....

Yes I did, I also have the mission hack working. But when using the plasma sword hack for stage 8 it just gets stuck ( I can exit the mission and I can type ) but it never ends.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/23/2018, 00:38
Replies: 56
Views: 17,459
Posted By ELMATA
What does he mean by "drop the item" does it mean...

What does he mean by "drop the item" does it mean accept them in the rewards screen of the daily mission?
Forum: S4 League 03/22/2018, 23:23
Replies: 1,461
Views: 228,162
Posted By ELMATA
Please if anyone can help, since its not on the...

Please if anyone can help, since its not on the current list, does the decomp file still work? If so where can I find it?

also for the current weapons .Lua, the stage 8 always crashes, what can I...
Forum: Browsergames 04/08/2015, 05:21
Replies: 212
Views: 145,065
Posted By ELMATA
Okay, the bot opens but i have no menus, i try to...

Okay, the bot opens but i have no menus, i try to press the f keys and nothing happens. help. this is how it looks like. Screenshot by Lightshot ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
also if i press the only...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.