Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Purezor
Forum: Silkroad Online 01/03/2012, 15:20
Replies: 3
Views: 831
Posted By Purezor
ok, thanks, but how do i fix it?

ok, thanks, but how do i fix it?
Forum: Silkroad Online 01/03/2012, 09:36
Replies: 3
Views: 831
Posted By Purezor
edxLoader closes itself... [iBot+edx]

Ok, so the problem is: I have everything setup for iBot, but when i come to the edxloader part a problem occures. The loader cloese himself after a few seconds... and I dont know what the problem...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/02/2012, 10:35
Replies: 322
Views: 71,237
Posted By Purezor
One question... ok i've so the problem is: I have...

One question... ok i've so the problem is: I have everything setup for iBot, but when i come to the edxloader part a problem occures. The loader cloese himself after a few seconds... and I dont know...
Forum: Dota 12/29/2011, 09:58
Replies: 17
Views: 1,854
Posted By Purezor
Hi, very nice of you to do a giveaway like this...

Hi, very nice of you to do a giveaway like this ^^

Well, ye, i would like to participate in this, because im looking for a beta key for quite some time now and havent been lucky;
I would realy...
Forum: Dota 12/29/2011, 09:52
Replies: 7
Views: 918
Posted By Purezor
np, i replyed with a screenshot...

np, i replyed with a screenshot...
Forum: Dota 12/28/2011, 13:17
Replies: 7
Views: 918
Posted By Purezor
i pm you, but you havent answered me yet :/ -i...

i pm you, but you havent answered me yet :/ -i got an legacy account to trade...
mmr round 1550 now after mmr compresion, and i has quite a few items from item mall...
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 12/04/2011, 14:18
Replies: 4
Views: 822
Posted By Purezor
WTS 2x HoN Legacy account [CHEAP]

Ok, so i got 2 HoN Legacy acocunts to sell, one of them is round 1550mmr and the other is arond 1615

Those who are interested PM me for more info and how much you are offering me for an account or...
Forum: General Coding 11/15/2011, 14:20
Replies: 0
Views: 440
Posted By Purezor
HELP with Java please...

So, this is the case:
I have to make that my java programe displays the html code i got. So that when i type to command line: java Piramid > Piramid.html it opens my browser and displays the...
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 09/21/2011, 10:40
Replies: 3
Views: 505
Posted By Purezor
The acc is still available.

The acc is still available.
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 09/17/2011, 11:25
Replies: 3
Views: 505
Posted By Purezor
WTS HoN Legacy Account

Hi,
I happened to have another HoN legacy account to sell :pimp:

The account has quite some stuff out of the coin store (avatars, etc. etc.)
-If you want i can give you some screenshots, more...
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 09/16/2011, 18:20
Replies: 6
Views: 884
Posted By Purezor
em, yes, it is sold. #Request Close

em, yes, it is sold.

#Request Close
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 09/09/2011, 12:24
Replies: 0
Views: 200
Posted By Purezor
WTS iSRO Lv96 acc [CHEAP]

Hi,
as stated in the title I would like to sell an international SRO account which contains:
-a Lv96 Cleric/Bard
-server: pluto
-some silk
-solid items
-avatars

i accepts paypal or paysafe...
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 09/07/2011, 10:46
Replies: 6
Views: 884
Posted By Purezor
Sure thing; thanks man, will let you know...

Sure thing; thanks man, will let you know...
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 09/06/2011, 23:35
Replies: 6
Views: 884
Posted By Purezor
WTS HoN Legacy account [CHEAP]

Hi,
I quited HoN some time ago and im selling all other accounts I have besides my main which i will keep. So i have 1 account remaining...

Short account description:
-few games played(ofc)...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 07/06/2011, 10:06
Replies: 0
Views: 306
Posted By Purezor
WTS GW account (ALL CAMPAINS)

Hi, as the title already says i would like to sell my GW account which contains all campains (Prophecies + Factions + Night Fall + Eye of the North) <-It is a complete Collection account.


I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/13/2011, 13:52
Replies: 2
Views: 423
Posted By Purezor
did I ask you something, tardo? ..I think not, so...

did I ask you something, tardo? ..I think not, so STFU! you wannabe troll;
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/11/2011, 19:25
Replies: 2
Views: 423
Posted By Purezor
Anyone got a spare LoL acc?

As the title says,.. I am asking if someone has a spare account or and old LoL account and he doesnt play anyomre; and he could give it to me...

so if someone can give me an LoL acc with a few...
Forum: Cabal Online 04/26/2011, 17:02
Replies: 3
Views: 928
Posted By Purezor
Hi, can i get this account? -i just wanted to...

Hi, can i get this account? -i just wanted to start playing cabal, and it would be nice if i wouldnt have to start all from scratc..^

You sure get a thanks after i get the account, necouse i will...
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 04/14/2011, 19:24
Replies: 1
Views: 420
Posted By Purezor
Looking for a team

Hi,

i just started to play HoN again after a break; still most of my old team mates are not playing becouse of college...
But im back and would like to get a team together to play HoN.

I...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.