Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MidNightSzo
Forum: Browsergames Trading 06/21/2025, 11:49
Replies: 3
Views: 846
Posted By MidNightSzo
Careful, doesnt want to accept trading with...

Careful, doesnt want to accept trading with middleman.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Browsergames Trading 06/15/2025, 15:36
Replies: 1
Views: 642
Posted By MidNightSzo
Scammer! He used another sellers name to...

Scammer!

He used another sellers name to look legit, then after sending the money he blocked me, and removed all messages so I have less proof I guess.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Edit: I...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/31/2016, 15:04
Replies: 2
Views: 295
Posted By MidNightSzo
Any English servers?

Is there out any Metin2 Pservers with english language?
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 01/06/2014, 15:23
Replies: 1
Views: 248
Posted By MidNightSzo
Darkorbit-I buy an account

Hello all.

I want to buy an DarkOrbit account.

Server:
Prefer for hu1, and eu servers,but can be another.

I want only serious messages.
I pay that price as it worth.
I can pay in Payza(up...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/06/2014, 14:18
Replies: 2
Views: 510
Posted By MidNightSzo
Post I buy an account

I created a new topic in the good section.

Moderator please delete thread.

Thx.
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/02/2014, 19:49
Replies: 911
Views: 121,134
Posted By MidNightSzo
That is my problem exactly...

That is my problem exactly...
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/29/2013, 17:03
Replies: 911
Views: 121,134
Posted By MidNightSzo
Is that bot fully secure?

Is that bot fully secure?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/07/2013, 14:41
Replies: 6
Views: 1,051
Posted By MidNightSzo
Thanks!

Thanks!
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/06/2013, 14:59
Replies: 6
Views: 1,051
Posted By MidNightSzo
I tryed Switchbot v3 and v3.1 by padmak

I tryed Switchbot v3 and v3.1 by padmak
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/05/2013, 16:42
Replies: 6
Views: 1,051
Posted By MidNightSzo
[HELP] Switchbot OpenProcces Failed!

Hy all.

I am a big problem!When i want to inject the switchbot,the program write:

Error!
OpenProcces Failed!

help someone pls:handsdown: thanks

(sorry for bad english)
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.