Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lastsoul
Forum: Tera 05/09/2012, 16:06
Replies: 28
Views: 56,808
Posted By lastsoul
Requiring this for NA please

Requiring this for NA please
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 11/26/2010, 15:13
Replies: 480
Views: 170,768
Posted By lastsoul
Thanks, it fixed by itself though.

Thanks, it fixed by itself though.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 11/24/2010, 22:06
Replies: 480
Views: 170,768
Posted By lastsoul
Hi guys, i have a problem with this bot. I left...

Hi guys, i have a problem with this bot.
I left my client running wq, and went afk, then as i got back i noticed the report bugs window: the client had crashed.
So i just relogged but it won't let...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/30/2010, 03:14
Replies: 103
Views: 26,552
Posted By lastsoul
Woot i got it to work, Thank you so much.

Woot i got it to work, Thank you so much.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/30/2010, 01:35
Replies: 103
Views: 26,552
Posted By lastsoul
Sigh, i pasted the offsets you wrote, and now...

Sigh, i pasted the offsets you wrote, and now unfreezer works, yet char is not attacking anymore... Wtf?
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/29/2010, 22:49
Replies: 103
Views: 26,552
Posted By lastsoul
ehm, this is my custom offset what am i...

ehm, this is my custom offset

what am i missing?
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/29/2010, 19:42
Replies: 103
Views: 26,552
Posted By lastsoul
I did that, not working still. Any clue?

I did that, not working still. Any clue?
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/29/2010, 17:46
Replies: 103
Views: 26,552
Posted By lastsoul
Thanks man, I got it to work, even though it...

Thanks man, I got it to work, even though it sometimes it won't start attackin mobs. I have another question, my unfreeze feature doesnt seem to work, even though offsets are sets as the latest ones....
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/27/2010, 22:30
Replies: 103
Views: 26,552
Posted By lastsoul
Hey guys i'm trying to use this bot but can't...

Hey guys i'm trying to use this bot but can't seem to get it working.
I set skills, mob list, etc, then press f9/click start, and all I see is the "target" ingame swapping fast from one mob to...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.