Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: gigibecal
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 07/10/2012, 17:33
Replies: 414
Views: 26,405
Posted By gigibecal
down link?

down link?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/17/2012, 19:18
Replies: 2
Views: 1,407
Posted By gigibecal
It's [GM]Dark's server from black or? but I...

It's [GM]Dark's server from black or?

but I think I need a old school server with 99 level max like black-planet but I will try to see dark-mt2 how is
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/17/2012, 18:52
Replies: 2
Views: 1,407
Posted By gigibecal
Black-planet mt2

Hi,sorry for spam but I need to know if there is a server like black-planet was?please someone tell me,I miss to play that amazing,magical server :(
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/17/2012, 18:02
Replies: 377
Views: 114,167
Posted By gigibecal
Hi all,where I can find a server like...

Hi all,where I can find a server like Black-planet mt2

Who knows a server like black-planet with metin map?please someone..:(
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/04/2011, 16:48
Replies: 3
Views: 345
Posted By gigibecal
I Need to know pls

Hi all,I want to register on elestia,from where I can do that?Is elestia sv on?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.