Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zicronik
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/12/2013, 08:26
Replies: 4
Views: 330
Posted By zicronik
Where can I find a virtualbox image with FreeBSD...

Where can I find a virtualbox image with FreeBSD 64-bit already installed on it ??
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/07/2013, 18:02
Replies: 4
Views: 330
Posted By zicronik
Private Server OS

I want to know on what OS can I install a metin2 private server ?
Can I install it only on FreeBSD or can I try CentOS too ?
Forum: Seafight 02/17/2013, 06:33
Replies: 78
Views: 17,264
Posted By zicronik
Works! 1. Open 12 tabs with castel page 2....

Works!

1. Open 12 tabs with castel page
2. Open fiddler and set breakpoint
3. Buy from each tab a different slot
4. Replay all 12 sessions from fiddler(how much you want)
5. Resume

This bug...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.