Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Riniard
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/29/2011, 19:14
Replies: 1,438
Views: 92,213
Posted By Riniard
This last update fixed my problem, works...

This last update fixed my problem, works perfectly now on 32bit XP. Any change we'll get something that changes items to permanent? I'd even pay for that, actually xD
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2011, 21:42
Replies: 449
Views: 39,899
Posted By Riniard
But I got all licenses... Wait, skill licenses...

But I got all licenses... Wait, skill licenses too? Gonna try it now, thank you.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/25/2011, 21:07
Replies: 449
Views: 39,899
Posted By Riniard
Hmmm, still doesn't work for 32bit XP. At least...

Hmmm, still doesn't work for 32bit XP. At least not for me. Installed the Dlls into the s4 directory, installed the Visual C++ 2010 Pack (actually, it was already installed) and everytime I try to...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/03/2011, 01:54
Replies: 1,432
Views: 210,282
Posted By Riniard
Works marvellously. Thank you. Any chance...

Works marvellously. Thank you.

Any chance the full release will support previously made accounts (the 1Hit option, at least) or have somewhat of a Fumbi hack for 32bit systems? Frowning at having...
Forum: S4 League 03/27/2011, 00:36
Replies: 2,894
Views: 233,061
Posted By Riniard
Okay, CrashXx, I went through that thread but I'm...

Okay, CrashXx, I went through that thread but I'm not smart enough to identify the addresses by using those examples. Plus, none of the values there are for damage tweaking the Training SMGs.

I...
Forum: S4 League 03/26/2011, 23:04
Replies: 2,894
Views: 233,061
Posted By Riniard
Erm, one hit wonder leech here with a question:...

Erm, one hit wonder leech here with a question: lately, I've been farming arcade mode for coupons and am going nowhere (491 left for the PS and CS), so, as every self respecting internet denizen, I...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.