Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: michaelhaycraft
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/13/2011, 14:41
Replies: 175
Views: 21,452
Posted By michaelhaycraft
When I came to sPando, I was on the verge of...

When I came to sPando, I was on the verge of quitting shaiya. Now, I am a guild leader. The staff here is so active, and funloving, just like me. We are just a great big community of internet gamers,...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.