Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: smilingbandit
Forum: Private Server Advertising 06/11/2011, 22:59
Replies: 30
Views: 28,690
Posted By smilingbandit
OnTopic: Ein Releasetermin würde mich auch...

OnTopic: Ein Releasetermin würde mich auch interessieren, aber ich kann mir vorstellen das der noch weit in der Zukunft liegt :)




Mit so nem Satz würde sich jeder, der sich als Entwickler /...
Forum: Lineage 2 07/16/2008, 19:46
Replies: 66
Views: 61,685
Posted By smilingbandit
I got a strange problem: Just recently the...

I got a strange problem:

Just recently the Gameguard started messing around because of my proxyfying tool (so I guess, at least). I tried fyyres NoGG Fix, but the game shuts itself down. Any...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/30/2006, 02:39
Replies: 61
Views: 10,580
Posted By smilingbandit
doesn't work on my server. i always get an...

doesn't work on my server. i always get an "illegal action blabla, gm informed" :P
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/29/2006, 12:09
Replies: 49
Views: 11,806
Posted By smilingbandit
I can't connect to the server with hlapex running...

I can't connect to the server with hlapex running (l2j C5). Guess it's somewhat blocked, like the older bots.
Forum: Lineage 2 11/27/2006, 20:25
Replies: 0
Views: 876
Posted By smilingbandit
Hi all, since I get some packet errors...

Hi all,

since I get some packet errors ingame with the 10.6.3 OOG Version (wrong HP/MP, no moving) I woanted to try the 10.7.7. OOG Version. Is there any crack/patcher etc. available to work...
Forum: Lineage 2 10/23/2006, 10:21
Replies: 0
Views: 668
Posted By smilingbandit
Which versions do I need? Anybody got a working...

Which versions do I need? Anybody got a working configuration running? Saurons WPF won't work properly (saaaad).

I always get a LoginGameserverFail :(

Help appreciated, thanks in advance
...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/13/2006, 06:31
Replies: 66
Views: 18,463
Posted By smilingbandit
Err they already DO have the packets. Besides,...

Err they already DO have the packets. Besides, there MAY be neat little things you coukd do with this piece of software.
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/12/2006, 15:01
Replies: 66
Views: 18,463
Posted By smilingbandit
pro version would be nice, this version is only...

pro version would be nice, this version is only hal useful without the opportunity to send edited packets to the dll

edit: anybody figured how to buy UNbuyable stuff (like GM shop) and best would...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/29/2006, 13:03
Replies: 47
Views: 8,227
Posted By smilingbandit
any news on this one ?

any news on this one ?
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/28/2006, 18:36
Replies: 75
Views: 7,397
Posted By smilingbandit
I also just get a packet error....damn nearly...

I also just get a packet error....damn nearly there and now this
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.