Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: derBy
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/30/2017, 13:32
Replies: 0
Views: 280
Posted By derBy
13 year acc | Vet Coin 134MM Wins | LEM | SteamLvL 50

Hi,

as I don't have time to play much anymore I decided to sell my Steam Account: Most significant Games are Counter Strike and Counter Strike Global Offensive. The rest are just small fries not...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/13/2017, 20:52
Replies: 1
Views: 551
Posted By derBy
As some people complained I also listed the items...

As some people complained I also listed the items for sale in my initial post so you don't have to click the external link to see the picture.

Also the following character is no longer available:...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 05/11/2017, 14:47
Replies: 1
Views: 551
Posted By derBy
Post [SATURN SERVER] Accounts / items

Hi,
having quit Conquer Online quite a long while ago I now decided to sell my accounts and items. There are a lot more items and stuff on the accounts but the most significant items are listed in...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/18/2017, 20:58
Replies: 36
Views: 3,314
Posted By derBy
I bought 50 commends of maibuN earlier: ...

I bought 50 commends of maibuN earlier:

Pros:

very fast delivery
more commends than advertised (53) !
nice guy, very talkative


Cons:
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/12/2008, 14:43
Replies: 121
Views: 22,882
Posted By derBy
I'm sorry if i don't refer to the topic but i'd...

I'm sorry if i don't refer to the topic but i'd like to change my conquer.exe myself but i don't know which text string needs to be edited to run Multiclient.
maybe you guys could help me out ?
...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 02/12/2006, 15:13
Replies: 469
Views: 56,812
Posted By derBy
ok this worked for me <.< im able to log 8...

ok this worked for me <.<
im able to log 8 chars on my PC now
though ..... you're 100 % sure this is undetected ?
and if it's not any clue what i can do about it ? <.<
cause my friend borrowed...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.