Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: spankydamonkey
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 06/15/2012, 01:09
Replies: 144
Views: 30,707
Posted By spankydamonkey
sexy and rain are about the same thing

sexy and rain are about the same thing
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 06/15/2012, 01:06
Replies: 127
Views: 22,288
Posted By spankydamonkey
good server needs the hp/mp eternity pots free...

good server needs the hp/mp eternity pots free and maybe be a little more lax on the voting system. Other than that it's got a good balance.
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 06/13/2012, 15:18
Replies: 75
Views: 12,922
Posted By spankydamonkey
Does she have some english patch or is that...

Does she have some english patch or is that accurate of what the server is like, and anyone who still plays here post your ign or pm it to me and I'll add you.
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 06/13/2012, 10:42
Replies: 15
Views: 2,027
Posted By spankydamonkey
What server are you talking about? I haven't seen...

What server are you talking about? I haven't seen one where you can donate 20 bucks and that's enough to get you 999 items upgrade or anything.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/11/2012, 21:57
Replies: 187
Views: 110,678
Posted By spankydamonkey
I'd like to know how to do this. I only play...

I'd like to know how to do this. I only play private servers because I'm too cheap to play official (I'd rather deal with bugs than emptying my wallet). Anyways, whenever someone feels like sharing...
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 06/11/2012, 20:12
Replies: 11
Views: 1,756
Posted By spankydamonkey
I've tried both, lavalon used to have voting for...

I've tried both, lavalon used to have voting for coins that made it easy to get premiums. I said I tried both, but I never got evo to start, not sure if it was corrupted or something, but imma try...
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 06/05/2012, 22:52
Replies: 7
Views: 5,622
Posted By spankydamonkey
can you use the buddy pass client?

can you use the buddy pass client?
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/05/2012, 22:47
Replies: 73
Views: 15,508
Posted By spankydamonkey
I got it working but I started out with no pets...

I got it working but I started out with no pets or anything.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/05/2012, 00:54
Replies: 73
Views: 15,508
Posted By spankydamonkey
I'm getting stuck at the login page, I registered...

I'm getting stuck at the login page, I registered on the webpage with 2 different names and it won't let me log in with either.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 06/04/2012, 08:19
Replies: 0
Views: 489
Posted By spankydamonkey
B> working scions of fate server

What happened to all of them? It's such a fun, cute game. I miss it. Who's hiding one?
Forum: Allods 04/07/2011, 01:38
Replies: 6
Views: 1,184
Posted By spankydamonkey
I wish there was one, that would be nice,...

I wish there was one, that would be nice, interesting game.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.