Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sangrean81
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/21/2012, 02:58
Replies: 0
Views: 1,119
Posted By sangrean81
Angry SR_Gameserver Error..

error in this: " An Exception occurred in CGame::ProcessMessage() MsgID : 3122

this is image:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Help plz :S
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/15/2011, 23:06
Replies: 1
Views: 517
Posted By sangrean81
char berserk speed don't no edit.. Keep the...

char berserk speed don't no edit.. Keep the original state of
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/15/2011, 20:04
Replies: 5
Views: 6,979
Posted By sangrean81
Arrow F1 Skill bar 1,2,3,4 slots problem :S

have a problem too, on the F1 belt, 1-2-3-4 slots cannot be changed for me. I put the skills down on the skillbar, but when i relog, i have again those beginner things there, any way to fix it? :mad:
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/20/2011, 18:57
Replies: 2,885
Views: 691,442
Posted By sangrean81
Global manager problem help :S win7 32 bit.. ...

Global manager problem help :S win7 32 bit..

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/18/2011, 00:14
Replies: 848
Views: 328,038
Posted By sangrean81
I tried not :S

I tried not :S
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/16/2011, 19:04
Replies: 1
Views: 474
Posted By sangrean81
I can not get gm.. (vsro fıles)

how can I be gm.. please help
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/16/2011, 19:00
Replies: 2,885
Views: 691,442
Posted By sangrean81
I can not get gm.. please help :S

I can not get gm.. please help :S
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/16/2011, 01:10
Replies: 2,885
Views: 691,442
Posted By sangrean81
Upload mind getting a certification that is...

Upload mind getting a certification that is compatible with the server.cfg
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/16/2011, 01:06
Replies: 2,885
Views: 691,442
Posted By sangrean81
no, they are correct

no, they are correct
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/16/2011, 00:41
Replies: 2,885
Views: 691,442
Posted By sangrean81
When I turn on the global manager, I am having...

When I turn on the global manager, I am having such an error

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 08/28/2011, 16:51
Replies: 1
Views: 2,981
Posted By sangrean81
Srx 0.5 Edit By PoweRScreaM

Düzeltilenler:



Uzaktan vuran Skillerin mesafeleri düzeltildi (bow,nuker,glavıe fırlatma vs.)

Mastery sorunu düzeltildi (skiller 120'ye kadar up'lanabiliyor)

European karakter...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.