Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Eleky
Forum: World of Warcraft 04/10/2006, 10:07
Replies: 2
Views: 618
Posted By Eleky
Yes I understand very well thanks alot dude...

Yes I understand very well thanks alot dude...
Forum: World of Warcraft 04/09/2006, 22:52
Replies: 2
Views: 618
Posted By Eleky
Hello I was woundering if anyone has tried...

Hello I was woundering if anyone has tried grinding the stockades with the new BWH... And I was woundering if the locations are still the same? If you dont know what I am asking about then the link...
Forum: World of Warcraft 03/28/2006, 14:34
Replies: 9
Views: 775
Posted By Eleky
So you are thinking that leveling at 24 the best...

So you are thinking that leveling at 24 the best thing to do is quest instead of AOE grind cause it looks like it would work really really well for leveling... If you consider pulling 8 mobs per pull...
Forum: World of Warcraft 03/28/2006, 13:08
Replies: 9
Views: 775
Posted By Eleky
Well my question is simple. Can you level fast...

Well my question is simple. Can you level fast doing AOE leveling? Me and my friend made a priest and a mage to level 24 to aoe grind to 60. But I thinking is it even going to work? We can AOE kill...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 03/28/2006, 07:40
Replies: 14
Views: 5,227
Posted By Eleky
Wow dude thanks alot I've always wanted to learn...

Wow dude thanks alot I've always wanted to learn it. Helps somewhat.. Thanks.
Forum: World of Warcraft 03/28/2006, 06:27
Replies: 0
Views: 1,404
Posted By Eleky
Hello I have been reading up on one of the...

Hello I have been reading up on one of the farming guides about Dire Mual West. How to farm the Dusty Tomb Books. I was woundering if anyone knew if they still spawn in that corner in Dire Mual West?...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.