Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: playerforever99
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 10/15/2011, 09:56
Replies: 22
Views: 4,489
Posted By playerforever99
could you send me the link please ? thanks ;)

could you send me the link please ? thanks ;)
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/20/2011, 10:05
Replies: 0
Views: 376
Posted By playerforever99
xmas_tree?

Hello,
when I type /xmas_tree 1 I get command not found, even though I have christmas_tree.quest in locale_list and typing /reload q.

Google :
Hallo,
wenn ich schreibe /xmas_tree 1 ich Befehl...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/13/2011, 09:52
Replies: 6
Views: 449
Posted By playerforever99
thanks, it worked but there is one more problem,...

thanks, it worked but there is one more problem, when new user makes account, he sees the advent calendar task instead of the welcome stuff

Google:
Danke, es funktioniert, aber es gibt noch ein...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/13/2011, 09:43
Replies: 6
Views: 449
Posted By playerforever99
thank you, I am installing it and then update if...

thank you, I am installing it and then update if it worked or not
google:
Vielen Dank, ich bin es installieren und dann aktualisieren, wenn es funktioniert oder nicht
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/13/2011, 09:33
Replies: 6
Views: 449
Posted By playerforever99
I can't find the make.sh, I have only...

I can't find the make.sh, I have only installquests.sh in /home/game and make.py in /home/game/share/locale/germany/quest ....

google

Ich kann nicht finden make.sh, habe ich nur in...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/13/2011, 09:22
Replies: 6
Views: 449
Posted By playerforever99
installquest.sh problem

Hello,
I am using 1675 server files (root server) and after I did installquest.sh with about half of the quests translated. The quests that were translated don't work anymore :(
please help
...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/13/2011, 07:17
Replies: 1
Views: 615
Posted By playerforever99
it doesn't matter, I've made my own :)

it doesn't matter, I've made my own :)
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/13/2011, 07:03
Replies: 1
Views: 615
Posted By playerforever99
Can't extract windows.dds

Hi,
when I extract locale_de from cranks client 1.3, I don't see windows.dds, that means I when I pack it, after pressing c/v/b/n the windows look wrong.

Google Translate:

Hallo,
wenn ich...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/12/2011, 14:06
Replies: 4
Views: 4,685
Posted By playerforever99
locale_string.txt?

Hi, is there this file in english, thanks?it's for 2010 server files
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/11/2011, 11:11
Replies: 0
Views: 393
Posted By playerforever99
Hilfe 2010 serverfiles

Deutch
Hallo,
wenn ich versuche, und führen Sie 1675 Server-Dateien auf meinem Root-Server bekomme ich diese:
English
Hi,
when I try and run 1675 server files on my root server I get this :
Wie...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/03/2011, 13:55
Replies: 2
Views: 327
Posted By playerforever99
Englisch / English

Hello,
are there any server files in english ? Or at least english quest files ? thanks


Hallo,
gibt es irgendwelche Server-Dateien auf Englisch? Oder zumindest Englisch Quest-Dateien? Dank...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/02/2011, 06:14
Replies: 0
Views: 1,052
Posted By playerforever99
English Homepage? / Englisch Homepage?

Hello,
is there any good English homepage script for my private server?
Doesn't have to include ItemShop but it would be great... thank you

Google Translate:


Hallo,
ist es eine gute...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/01/2011, 13:14
Replies: 3
Views: 349
Posted By playerforever99
thank you, that worked :) google translate: ...

thank you, that worked :)

google translate:

danke, das war
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/01/2011, 12:53
Replies: 3
Views: 349
Posted By playerforever99
Translation doesn't show

Hi,
when I translate any quest, restart the server and the game and it still doesn't show in the game. What should I do to make it show?

Google translate:

Hallo,
wenn ich eine Quest zu...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/31/2011, 11:34
Replies: 0
Views: 720
Posted By playerforever99
Root Server files

hi,
I can't find anywhere server files for VPS/dedicated server, could someone PM me or tell me what to type in google ? ('cause I can't ask for the link directly) thank you :handsdown:
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/18/2011, 02:00
Replies: 14
Views: 4,939
Posted By playerforever99
thanks bro, is there any way to put it into my...

thanks bro, is there any way to put it into my server files, I use VirutalPC ?

___________

E: I managed to do it, thanks, your translation is the best, looking forward next file (love) :D
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/17/2011, 09:46
Replies: 0
Views: 311
Posted By playerforever99
English Server

Hello,
I really love this forum, but I don't really speak Deutsch, only what google translates but it's hard to understand. Are there any english server files and the server that can be used with...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.