Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ShadowSkill
Forum: Ragnarok Online 05/11/2007, 07:32
Replies: 28
Views: 5,139
Posted By ShadowSkill
permission from killyou, here goes.

permission from killyou, here goes.
Forum: Ragnarok Online 05/10/2007, 10:27
Replies: 28
Views: 5,139
Posted By ShadowSkill
Its just a simple small change to killyou's...

Its just a simple small change to killyou's filter. I haven't gotten permission from killyou whether to release it or not.
Forum: Ragnarok Online 05/07/2007, 03:56
Replies: 28
Views: 5,139
Posted By ShadowSkill
Its ok, I found a simple solution without using...

Its ok, I found a simple solution without using edcrf's filter. Thanks a lot for your help guys. <3
Forum: Ragnarok Online 05/06/2007, 07:59
Replies: 28
Views: 5,139
Posted By ShadowSkill
oh geez, thanks for the heads up. >< I just...

oh geez, thanks for the heads up. ><
I just need that one filter that wont lag the client. I've looked at the some guides and I tried reading them but its like lectures going thru one ear out the...
Forum: Ragnarok Online 05/06/2007, 02:56
Replies: 28
Views: 5,139
Posted By ShadowSkill
Ah, thanks a lot. A friend just told me that...

Ah, thanks a lot. A friend just told me that another way I could do this is to forget about this code and make a small change to some of killyou's filters to make it "Multithreaded". Although, I...
Forum: Ragnarok Online 05/05/2007, 08:35
Replies: 28
Views: 5,139
Posted By ShadowSkill
not really an error..the game closes/crashes on...

not really an error..the game closes/crashes on me when I use the skill
Forum: Ragnarok Online 05/05/2007, 00:06
Replies: 28
Views: 5,139
Posted By ShadowSkill
*Bump* killyou or someone know how to fix this? ...

*Bump* killyou or someone know how to fix this? I've already been trying for a while..im just not a programming wiz >.>
Forum: Ragnarok Online 05/03/2007, 23:47
Replies: 28
Views: 5,139
Posted By ShadowSkill
Awww, ok. In the meantime, if anyone knows how...

A[Only registered and activated users can see links] ok. In the meantime, if anyone knows how to fix this it'd be nice :3
Forum: Ragnarok Online 05/03/2007, 23:27
Replies: 28
Views: 5,139
Posted By ShadowSkill
it gives an error and it wont let be build >.> ...

it gives an error and it wont let be build >.>
I looked at the other skill filters and it has this:

CurHex := GetBufferAsHex(buf, len);
if (pos('7200',CurHex) <> 0) and (pos('002E00',CurHex)...
Forum: Ragnarok Online 05/03/2007, 23:17
Replies: 28
Views: 5,139
Posted By ShadowSkill
Ok, now it crashes when I use any skill...is a...

Ok, now it crashes when I use any skill...is a skill already set in the code? or do i have to enter one? dunno even where to put the hex in XD

(rPE doesn't crash, the RO EXE does)
Forum: Ragnarok Online 05/03/2007, 23:11
Replies: 28
Views: 5,139
Posted By ShadowSkill
Forgive me, killyou. I've been trying to figure...

Forgive me, killyou. I've been trying to figure it out for a long time. Thanks ^-^
Forum: Ragnarok Online 05/03/2007, 23:00
Replies: 28
Views: 5,139
Posted By ShadowSkill
I'm greatful that rPE is here but there has to be...

I'm greatful that rPE is here but there has to be a way to remove the freezing when spamming skills. I found this delphi/pascal code somewhere and credits to it goes to whoever owns it. He says the...
Forum: RO Guides & Templates 05/03/2007, 22:52
Replies: 475
Views: 345,806
Posted By ShadowSkill
Does anyone know how to fix it so it doesn't...

Does anyone know how to fix it so it doesn't freeze when it spams? ^^
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 09/13/2006, 16:40
Replies: 19
Views: 3,378
Posted By ShadowSkill
I think you'd have 2 katars temporarily while the...

I think you'd have 2 katars temporarily while the skill is still going. After SB is done you're back to normal. At least that's what happens in my server.
Forum: Tutorials 06/01/2006, 14:34
Replies: 52
Views: 6,544
Posted By ShadowSkill
It's real. They removed the option to send...

It's real. They removed the option to send payment through paypal. That's because lots of people abused it in some way.
Maybe if you weren't impatient and took a look around the site you'd know...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 04/24/2006, 01:20
Replies: 242
Views: 33,722
Posted By ShadowSkill
Even though they're complaining...I still think...

Even though they're complaining...I still think its good k+ ^^
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/30/2006, 15:20
Replies: 85
Views: 13,355
Posted By ShadowSkill
...FINALLY! I've been waiting for something like...

...FINALLY! I've been waiting for something like this. Uber useful ;3
Forum: RO Guides & Templates 02/10/2006, 14:43
Replies: 13
Views: 6,501
Posted By ShadowSkill
Wow, you must've taken a while to type all this....

Wow, you must've taken a while to type all this. XD
It's really helpful to me cause I'm just starting to use WPE.

I have a question though...the part that says:

Is there supposed to be a link...
Forum: GunZ 02/05/2006, 13:06
Replies: 13
Views: 4,189
Posted By ShadowSkill
Isn't there one thats set to the wsad keys...

Isn't there one thats set to the wsad keys already?
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.