Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DrunkVandel
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 02/19/2006, 19:39
Replies: 612
Views: 56,211
Posted By DrunkVandel
Hm, I fixed the prob I was having, and yes, this...

Hm, I fixed the prob I was having, and yes, this bot owns ^_^ Thanks for your hard work guys.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 02/07/2006, 22:52
Replies: 612
Views: 56,211
Posted By DrunkVandel
Yeah..CO running first...Nothing...Co running...

Yeah..CO running first...Nothing...Co running after..Nothing, it;s just as soon as I clickt hat OK, nothin happens..
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 02/07/2006, 09:37
Replies: 612
Views: 56,211
Posted By DrunkVandel
The SS I posted is of the non Emulated one,...

The SS I posted is of the non Emulated one, posted the wrong SS lol, sorry, but yeah...I run emulator, comes up all fine says "Emulating..."


Open TQProgram.exe(COPartner) get the same...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 02/06/2006, 19:57
Replies: 612
Views: 56,211
Posted By DrunkVandel
Yeah..Uh, CO Partner used to run for me..then for...

Yeah..Uh, CO Partner used to run for me..then for some reason, none work for me now, this is what I get

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

That's the same msg i got for this...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 02/02/2006, 20:25
Replies: 17
Views: 2,397
Posted By DrunkVandel
No..They keep the item...You keep your...

No..They keep the item...You keep your "money"
Forum: Conquer Online 2 02/02/2006, 20:22
Replies: 26
Views: 1,764
Posted By DrunkVandel
Lol, I run 14 like 14 miners dail, or 8 and my...

Lol, I run 14 like 14 miners dail, or 8 and my main, never been mesaged or anything...so i'd say it's all good.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 02/02/2006, 19:39
Replies: 170
Views: 41,605
Posted By DrunkVandel
Very nice work Teenie =D The 130 blades in white...

Very nice work Teenie =D The 130 blades in white saved my life lol..Hated my pink 130 blade -_-
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/22/2006, 17:12
Replies: 1
Views: 316
Posted By DrunkVandel
Yeah, jus' sayin' hi, signed up a few weeks ago...

Yeah, jus' sayin' hi, signed up a few weeks ago but haven't posted yet, anyway..Didn't see anywhere else to post and since CO2 is the only game I play that EPVP covers thought i'd post here lol,...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.