Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: this_is_love
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 03/01/2011, 18:39
Replies: 11
Views: 2,149
Posted By this_is_love
?

?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/28/2011, 17:54
Replies: 11
Views: 2,149
Posted By this_is_love
I noticed the SkillID for the initialization is...

I noticed the SkillID for the initialization is 273, I changed the range to match, but to no end.

ItemName | Reqlevel | Range | Special | AttackTime

Small Exp Removal Pill| 15 | 273 | 50 |1

...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/28/2011, 11:01
Replies: 11
Views: 2,149
Posted By this_is_love
?

?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/28/2011, 11:00
Replies: 5
Views: 1,458
Posted By this_is_love
forumu arasan bulursun !

forumu arasan bulursun !
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/27/2011, 19:02
Replies: 4
Views: 1,285
Posted By this_is_love
The real issue here. If you would be happy...

The real issue here.

If you would be happy to help.

The real issue here. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/27/2011, 13:01
Replies: 4
Views: 1,285
Posted By this_is_love
I did the settings specified in the database. ...

I did the settings specified in the database.

= 273 is set up as special.

but still does not work.

What should I do?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/27/2011, 12:55
Replies: 4
Views: 1,285
Posted By this_is_love
Lightbulb [HELP]Cannot use the item due to its limitation !

Hey Guys,

Ep5 database problem..

1-15 Small Exp Remove Stone
20-30 Large Exp Remove Stone

İt's Dont work :/

Cannot use the item due to its limitation !
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/25/2011, 18:27
Replies: 11
Views: 2,149
Posted By this_is_love
I called and could not find. If you find you can...

I called and could not find. If you find you can give me the address.

I want to help not interested.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/25/2011, 14:46
Replies: 11
Views: 2,149
Posted By this_is_love
How do I need to edit? How you made up?

How do I need to edit?
How you made up?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/24/2011, 23:37
Replies: 11
Views: 2,149
Posted By this_is_love
Do you wonder if the hassle of looking at this...

Do you wonder if the hassle of looking at this issue shows?

2 days waiting for help. 1 person did not help.
Infamy.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/24/2011, 16:52
Replies: 11
Views: 2,149
Posted By this_is_love
?????

?????
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/24/2011, 01:30
Replies: 11
Views: 2,149
Posted By this_is_love
Pls help me :(

Pls help me :(
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/23/2011, 22:11
Replies: 11
Views: 2,149
Posted By this_is_love
Exclamation [HELP]Cannot use the item due to its limitation !

Hey Guys,

Ep5 database problem..

1-15 Small Exp Remove Stone
20-30 Large Exp Remove Stone

İt's Dont work :/

Cannot use the item due to its limitation !
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 02/20/2011, 20:50
Replies: 208
Views: 86,407
Posted By this_is_love
Pls Help me !

Pls Help me !
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/12/2011, 18:25
Replies: 11
Views: 1,400
Posted By this_is_love
pls help me !

pls help me !
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/12/2011, 12:38
Replies: 11
Views: 1,400
Posted By this_is_love
I did the display but the problem continues. So...

I did the display but the problem continues. So I've been looking for another solution.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/12/2011, 00:44
Replies: 11
Views: 1,400
Posted By this_is_love
How do I do?

How do I do?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/12/2011, 00:40
Replies: 11
Views: 1,400
Posted By this_is_love
I did search but could not find the information...

I did search but could not find the information useful. Can you help?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/11/2011, 22:15
Replies: 11
Views: 1,400
Posted By this_is_love
Question [HELP] Name in use !

hey guys,

I'm having trouble creating a new character .. When I enter the character name "This name is in use" error.

Logs;PS_DBAGENT__system.log



And Sql Screen !
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.