Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: general1
Forum: EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 12/21/2006, 10:07
Replies: 597
Views: 83,025
Posted By general1
that is the problem I talking before, they keep...

that is the problem I talking before, they keep update with new patch, and right now with andyX around he can fix it for us. But when andyX not active anymore, no more speed hack. Better andyX show...
Forum: EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 12/14/2006, 03:14
Replies: 597
Views: 83,025
Posted By general1
can you show me which program you use to reverse...

can you show me which program you use to reverse it, and how to compile it again. So next time I can do.
And Thank andyx for new update. If you can, can you give the source code so we can do it...
Forum: EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 12/13/2006, 09:27
Replies: 597
Views: 83,025
Posted By general1
thanks AndyX

thanks AndyX
Forum: EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros 12/13/2006, 09:09
Replies: 597
Views: 83,025
Posted By general1
can you show us how to make this speedhack,...

can you show us how to make this speedhack, because we have a new patch today, so it does not work anymore with a new version. Just show us how to do it, so we can update ourself. Need a new...
Forum: Eudemons Online 09/11/2006, 21:41
Replies: 39
Views: 8,957
Posted By general1
can anyone give the cordinate of the boss and map...

can anyone give the cordinate of the boss and map still work after the newpatch
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/07/2006, 23:58
Replies: 3
Views: 691
Posted By general1
thank tsu, I need to add both [flying] and all...

thank tsu, I need to add both [flying] and all the [count..] to make the time counter appear again
still need help to remove flying arrow
Russell512M: I need time counter so I know when I need to...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/07/2006, 20:41
Replies: 3
Views: 691
Posted By general1
Can anyone show me how to remove the flying...

Can anyone show me how to remove the flying arrow, and which part is for flying counter timer (40 s and 60 s) in the 3DEffect.ini file ? because I remove all of them except [Exit] so now I can't see...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/07/2006, 20:32
Replies: 12
Views: 936
Posted By general1
where is winezone ? the fish map is good just...

where is winezone ? the fish map is good just like in lab, fly and scatter, but it takes too long to go there. So I just put my archer in TG all day and night with my tao.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 05/07/2006, 20:22
Replies: 2,225
Views: 114,885
Posted By general1
the program is very good and helpful can...

the program is very good and helpful
can chocoman4k give the source code of the program ?
So when chocoman4k is busy and not work on it anymore, other can update it when conquer has a new patch.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/01/2006, 00:09
Replies: 6
Views: 565
Posted By general1
I got file from my friend

I got file from my friend
Forum: Conquer Online 2 04/30/2006, 23:49
Replies: 6
Views: 565
Posted By general1
yes, I need that file inside conquer 2.0 folder,...

yes, I need that file inside conquer 2.0 folder, the thread Conquer Online 2 Loader should unpinned, it doesn't work with new patch and no update
Forum: Conquer Online 2 04/30/2006, 20:17
Replies: 6
Views: 565
Posted By general1
thanks Fataladmin, but I still need Conquer.exe...

thanks Fataladmin, but I still need Conquer.exe because after I run CO2Loader.exe to remove effect, I can't run my game anymore.
Can anyone mod move this topic to a right forum ?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 04/30/2006, 19:29
Replies: 6
Views: 565
Posted By general1
My 3DFlyingObj.ini and Conquer.exe are corrupted,...

My 3DFlyingObj.ini and Conquer.exe are corrupted, can anyone upload them and give link for me ?

Thank you.
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.