Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dasti555
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/25/2021, 21:26
Replies: 28
Views: 10,750
Posted By dasti555
Well, I think it's time to move to Star Atlas...

Well, I think it's time to move to Star Atlas slowly (when it'll be out).
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/18/2020, 14:03
Replies: 19
Views: 4,891
Posted By dasti555
I figured out already ... so in that case on NPCs...

I figured out already ... so in that case on NPCs and everything I should stick with my current setup

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
and just farm more logdisks - 20 more skills (oh that will...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/16/2020, 20:08
Replies: 19
Views: 4,891
Posted By dasti555
Just quick question about that PP from previous...

Just quick question about that PP from previous page. Is that order only for PVP or it's good to have big lasers also against NPCs?
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/16/2020, 18:00
Replies: 19
Views: 4,891
Posted By dasti555
Ahaha :D so i need to be "UFE+" like 4x for every...

Ahaha :D so i need to be "UFE+" like 4x for every hangar ... damn BP created such F2W game :D
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/16/2020, 00:05
Replies: 19
Views: 4,891
Posted By dasti555
For what purpose do I need those LF-4s? Do I have...

For what purpose do I need those LF-4s? Do I have to make all of them or regular LF-4 is good enough and then just focus on Prometheus?



Thanks, will read it.



Well, my tactic is collect...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/15/2020, 23:18
Replies: 19
Views: 4,891
Posted By dasti555
Bro, this is pure gold. Thank's for your time! ...

Bro, this is pure gold. Thank's for your time!

Now I have to find some more info about new lasers and new shields lol.

Also what is this: Serum-CPU-XL, is that also new?

What would you...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/14/2020, 13:19
Replies: 19
Views: 4,891
Posted By dasti555
What is "UFE" these days? What should the player...

What is "UFE" these days? What should the player own? Which weapons are best, what configuration, drone formation, generators, ships? Let's say for NPCs and for Hunting Players and also for doing...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/16/2019, 07:42
Replies: 3,935
Views: 702,038
Posted By dasti555
Hey guys. What is working support mail or...

Hey guys. What is working support mail or something? I would like to talk about a license which I bought a few years ago (when this bot came out for the first time) however I have no idea what UID is...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 08/22/2017, 21:49
Replies: 24
Views: 2,261
Posted By dasti555
http://i.imgur.com/3fOH2Dr.png

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Browsergames Trading 08/08/2017, 17:04
Replies: 24
Views: 2,261
Posted By dasti555
No I haven't ..

No I haven't ..
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/31/2017, 16:56
Replies: 24
Views: 2,261
Posted By dasti555
Still not sold :P

Still not sold :P
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/27/2017, 19:22
Replies: 24
Views: 2,261
Posted By dasti555
Well I can say yes. If nobody give more.

Well I can say yes. If nobody give more.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/25/2017, 18:19
Replies: 24
Views: 2,261
Posted By dasti555
It can be actually yours right now. Let's wait...

It can be actually yours right now. Let's wait till tomorrow 20:00? (German Time)
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/18/2017, 20:31
Replies: 24
Views: 2,261
Posted By dasti555
Well, let's see if someone bid more. But I would...

Well, let's see if someone bid more. But I would like to go for 40€ if you want discount
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/10/2017, 18:39
Replies: 24
Views: 2,261
Posted By dasti555
Oh, sorry guys. Yes I would like to sell it.

Oh, sorry guys.

Yes I would like to sell it.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 04/09/2017, 15:35
Replies: 24
Views: 2,261
Posted By dasti555
I'm sorry. I want just sell it. UPDATE:...

I'm sorry. I want just sell it.

UPDATE: Just did Zeta and received another 2 Havocs so now that account have 10 Havocs
Forum: Browsergames Trading 04/09/2017, 14:20
Replies: 24
Views: 2,261
Posted By dasti555
GE1 - Basic Account

I would like to sell this account
LVL 19 - Global Europe 1

8 Iris
2 Apis (1 is in tech hall [few parts left])
1 Zeus

22 LF-4
86 LF-3
37 Speed Gen
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/02/2017, 23:14
Replies: 249
Views: 33,452
Posted By dasti555
More like UDOBot :D

More like UDOBot :D
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/02/2017, 22:52
Replies: 2,350
Views: 317,846
Posted By dasti555
I would like to have upgraded shields , speed and...

I would like to have upgraded shields , speed and rockets
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/02/2017, 22:00
Replies: 2,350
Views: 317,846
Posted By dasti555
Well if I set semprom and unlimited sending .....

Well if I set semprom and unlimited sending .. how it know that I want also upgrade speed? And is here something what autoupgrade rockets? lasers are not important for me
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/02/2017, 20:13
Replies: 2,350
Views: 317,846
Posted By dasti555
and is it actually working? or how to set it up?...

and is it actually working? or how to set it up? because it seems for me like it does nothing every time when I look into skylab there is nothing happening ..
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/31/2017, 15:23
Replies: 17
Views: 2,152
Posted By dasti555
Should I stop bot?

Should I stop bot?
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/28/2017, 13:51
Replies: 4,906
Views: 826,180
Posted By dasti555
How much credits is leonov worth?

How much credits is leonov worth?
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/28/2017, 13:22
Replies: 4,906
Views: 826,180
Posted By dasti555
Hey guys. On which server I should register right...

Hey guys. On which server I should register right now? :)
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/24/2016, 10:45
Replies: 315
Views: 46,618
Posted By dasti555
Now it is free. ----- We will see. Not...

Now it is free.
-----
We will see.
Not right now.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.