Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Excalibar
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 08/06/2006, 07:15
Replies: 599
Views: 97,869
Posted By Excalibar
Mine works, it loads intensify, and scatters but...

Mine works, it loads intensify, and scatters but after the 60 seconds it dosent go back to the cords. It just drops down and I die, I have chacked the hot keys. Can anyone help?
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/27/2006, 09:41
Replies: 418
Views: 89,744
Posted By Excalibar
It dosent seem to work, I think i need to change...

It dosent seem to work, I think i need to change the conquer name [Conquer2.0] to [Conquer]. Could any one tell me how please?
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/25/2006, 13:15
Replies: 599
Views: 97,869
Posted By Excalibar
I'm havng a problem with the bot it seems when i...

I'm havng a problem with the bot it seems when i copy the required file to my conquer folder. I try to open up conquer and it comes up with something an error saying something like...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.