Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: titan2020
Forum: CrossFire Trading 01/08/2018, 03:13
Replies: 3
Views: 461
Posted By titan2020
Thanks for your offer,but I got higher offers,I'm...

Thanks for your offer,but I got higher offers,I'm still waiting for a good offer. btw account has all its first info as I am the first owner of the account.
Forum: CrossFire Trading 01/07/2018, 17:23
Replies: 3
Views: 461
Posted By titan2020
Selling old account with lots of stuff (Santa hat,Rudolf helm)

Well,I wanna sell this account is a pretty old account with 43 ribbons I want offers,don't ask me how much I'm selling for. can trade for csgo skins

imgur.com/a/bAZSb
Forum: S4 League Trading 02/04/2014, 01:08
Replies: 36
Views: 1,718
Posted By titan2020
Wanna trade for a very good CF account? I think...

Wanna trade for a very good CF account? I think you will like it
Forum: S4 League Trading 02/03/2014, 18:25
Replies: 17
Views: 815
Posted By titan2020
How much you want for it?

How much you want for it?
Forum: S4 League Trading 02/03/2014, 17:41
Replies: 17
Views: 815
Posted By titan2020
How long does it take to get us 300 coin?

How long does it take to get us 300 coin?
Forum: S4 League Trading 02/03/2014, 14:44
Replies: 17
Views: 1,117
Posted By titan2020
Wanna trade for CrossFire NA account?

Wanna trade for CrossFire NA account?
Forum: S4 League Trading 02/02/2014, 15:27
Replies: 0
Views: 242
Posted By titan2020
CF account 7 pages 3 perm melees LT Major for a very good S4 account

Well Hello. I'm trading my CrossFire NA account for a good S4 account add me on skype titan_boy2

Bump/*//// if Iam allowed to lol

_____
Forum: S4 League Trading 01/26/2014, 01:14
Replies: 2
Views: 233
Posted By titan2020
titan_boy2

titan_boy2
Forum: S4 League Trading 01/25/2014, 11:35
Replies: 2
Views: 233
Posted By titan2020
[REQ] I really need a S4 account

Hi I can't register a s4 account because I'm far from Eu can anyone please create an account for me or give me a beginner account please?
Forum: S4 League 01/25/2014, 10:57
Replies: 0
Views: 497
Posted By titan2020
Best S4 League private server?

Hoi can I know wich is the best s4league private server so I download it and play it? Must have players tho
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/26/2013, 21:40
Replies: 169
Views: 36,655
Posted By titan2020
it still lag ?

it still lag ?
Forum: S4 League Trading 08/23/2013, 02:24
Replies: 24
Views: 1,682
Posted By titan2020
how much for the 2nd account..?

how much for the 2nd account..?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2013, 02:17
Replies: 169
Views: 36,655
Posted By titan2020
Hit range lags because it makes the fucking map...

Hit range lags because it makes the fucking map invisble..try to fix it I downloaded many hacks long time ago and it wasn't lagging like yours,because it doesn't make the map invisble...just as I...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/22/2013, 15:18
Replies: 169
Views: 36,655
Posted By titan2020
Fix the lag comonnnnnnnnnn

Fix the lag comonnnnnnnnnn
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/21/2013, 21:18
Replies: 169
Views: 36,655
Posted By titan2020
can't be fixed?

can't be fixed?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/21/2013, 20:57
Replies: 169
Views: 36,655
Posted By titan2020
it doesn't give me found s4cilent found why..? ...

it doesn't give me found s4cilent found why..?

nvm now wdf when I open the hack and get in a game my fps become 0.6 WDF?!

srsly this hack suck
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/20/2013, 11:19
Replies: 236
Views: 36,734
Posted By titan2020
doesn't work followed all and still nothing

doesn't work followed all and still nothing
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/20/2013, 10:08
Replies: 35
Views: 4,313
Posted By titan2020
doesn't work .... I did it windows vista and...

doesn't work .... I did it windows vista and still nothing I have win 7 x64
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/18/2013, 11:30
Replies: 1,860
Views: 210,249
Posted By titan2020
patched,new update please...

patched,new update please...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/17/2013, 22:35
Replies: 1,860
Views: 210,249
Posted By titan2020
how to make things FB?

how to make things FB?
Forum: S4 League 04/09/2013, 14:33
Replies: 5
Views: 610
Posted By titan2020
Tried it and it still didn't work :/ can you make...

Tried it and it still didn't work :/ can you make an account for me please?

EDIT:Worked thx alot!! <3
Forum: S4 League 04/09/2013, 14:12
Replies: 5
Views: 610
Posted By titan2020
Can you help me with it please :s? Idk how to use...

Can you help me with it please :s? Idk how to use ''hitmyass'' proxy
Forum: S4 League 04/09/2013, 14:05
Replies: 5
Views: 610
Posted By titan2020
Help please I can't make account

Hi guys I can't make an account on s4league each time I make account and do the vervity email it doesn't allow me to go on s4 still maybe because its from my county? Im from egypt if anyone can help...
Forum: S4 League Trading 04/09/2013, 13:15
Replies: 1
Views: 219
Posted By titan2020
[HELP]

Hi guys I wanna make a new account on s4league but as s4 doesn't allow egypt to make accounts can anyone help me make a s4 account please ;p? make it Rebellious123 and any pass Ty all <3 (any email...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2012, 15:44
Replies: 339
Views: 34,004
Posted By titan2020
No,its detected.

No,its detected.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.