Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Beast911
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 08/22/2014, 16:28
Replies: 1,248
Views: 294,371
Posted By Beast911
Is this even worth the money anymore?

Is this even worth the money anymore?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/17/2012, 15:53
Replies: 868
Views: 159,380
Posted By Beast911
Effects

I'm just wondering where to start to edit the Shopping mall and making the npcs dialogue longer then one interaction.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/16/2012, 14:07
Replies: 868
Views: 119,194
Posted By Beast911
I get these errors when I Debug. I'm also...

I get these errors when I Debug. I'm also wondering if the guards are even used. Because the "Entity.Owner and Type" are not actually used or mentioned somewhere else.


...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/15/2012, 19:33
Replies: 146
Views: 23,613
Posted By Beast911
Well I'm using the Microsoft Visual Studio C#...

Well I'm using the Microsoft Visual Studio C# 2010 express version and I did everything listed that you should do to get the toolbar to appear where you can change the version from x64 to x32, but I...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/15/2012, 19:18
Replies: 49
Views: 40,402
Posted By Beast911
Just to let everyone know you cannot run this if...

Just to let everyone know you cannot run this if your using a 32-bit system you have to convert it using Microsoft Visual Studio C#. You cannot change it in express for some reason.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 12/04/2011, 22:39
Replies: 2,215
Views: 404,066
Posted By Beast911
This bot is by far the best bot I've used

This bot is by far the best bot I've used
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 06/27/2011, 22:20
Replies: 88
Views: 23,837
Posted By Beast911
very nice opale i got the aura not luckytime...

very nice opale i got the aura not luckytime though but i got the less-lag effect at sirmagus
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 06/26/2011, 14:38
Replies: 463
Views: 114,387
Posted By Beast911
Very nice thanks

Very nice thanks
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/26/2011, 14:32
Replies: 0
Views: 492
Posted By Beast911
Question Multi clients

hello i have a very serious question about Multi clients, basically i want to know the general purpose of a multi and if they can be detected/should they only be used on private servers.:mofo:
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/25/2011, 03:22
Replies: 2
Views: 594
Posted By Beast911
Exclamation is changing what items appear like on the ground enough to get banned?

What i mean is theres edits out there to show you the item quality (Ex. a super tornado will show up as a big S on the gound or w/e can tq game check detect that at all
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/25/2011, 01:41
Replies: 2
Views: 514
Posted By Beast911
i see so i will start changing my textures soon...

i see so i will start changing my textures soon then thanks man
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/25/2011, 01:26
Replies: 2
Views: 514
Posted By Beast911
Exclamation Texture Modding Is It Bad

i Just want to know if u can get botjailed or caught for changing your textures in c3
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.