Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: romeodakins
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/29/2011, 23:47
Replies: 516
Views: 44,087
Posted By romeodakins
Is this hack not working? According to this...

Is this hack not working? According to this thread [Only registered and activated users can see links] it says it's not working.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2011, 22:25
Replies: 516
Views: 44,087
Posted By romeodakins
I keep getting incorrect param It worked...

I keep getting incorrect param

It worked perfectly the other times then suddenly it doesn't work anymore
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/17/2011, 08:03
Replies: 516
Views: 44,087
Posted By romeodakins
Yeah me too! I press F11 and nothing pops out. I...

Yeah me too! I press F11 and nothing pops out. I got everything downloaded right. But there was this one error when I extracted the file, it says file could not be extracted. The file was called...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/17/2011, 07:54
Replies: 356
Views: 29,933
Posted By romeodakins
Really? I've been trying it again and no luck....

Really? I've been trying it again and no luck. There was this one time there was a Crow and normal P sword I was like COME ON CROW!!! Then I got the Plasma sword :(

So lemme make it clear, you...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/17/2011, 05:19
Replies: 1,837
Views: 210,232
Posted By romeodakins
When I click F11 it doesn't show up, when I start...

When I click F11 it doesn't show up, when I start s4 the zyan dev site doesnt pop out either. I used this hack last week and it worked perfectly. Also when I extract the hack download, it says error...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/17/2011, 04:10
Replies: 356
Views: 29,933
Posted By romeodakins
Hey I tried this trick thingy and I got a perma...

Hey I tried this trick thingy and I got a perma airgun Attack+2 and perma plasma sword all from 15k pen! Is this normal or is this thing working :D
Also how much times do I click the start button...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/15/2011, 06:05
Replies: 330
Views: 51,036
Posted By romeodakins
How much walls can you summon with the wall hack?...

How much walls can you summon with the wall hack? Or is it just one that never dies. I'm DYING trying to find a hack that can spawn/summon more than 3 walls(Zyan's summons only 3 walls).
Forum: MapleStory 09/05/2011, 08:42
Replies: 121
Views: 25,909
Posted By romeodakins
Hey, I don't mind doing the sharecash offer, but...

Hey, I don't mind doing the sharecash offer, but if you private messege me an account, you can make it into 2 parts so I do 2 offers for you.
Forum: MapleStory 01/21/2011, 03:38
Replies: 0
Views: 907
Posted By romeodakins
Will I get IP Banned, I got Frontier with Modem/Router

Ok, so I found this trainer, YouTube - Maplestory Hacks! v94 Bizzaro Trainer -WORKING 2010 + Download Link-
It looks pretty legit and good. It says come with GM Detection of something. Can I get...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.