Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lixandra123
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/22/2012, 23:05
Replies: 2
Views: 306
Posted By lixandra123
Client dedicated, HELP!

I want an answer,i have a client, but do not know what to do in server, to enter the server. I want an answer. plz
I have Server file by daroo.


P.S Sorry for my bad english
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/17/2012, 19:45
Replies: 2
Views: 285
Posted By lixandra123
UP !!! metin2_map_milgyo is Orc...

UP !!!




metin2_map_milgyo is Orc Valley

WTF Nobody ? or do not want to answer
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/17/2012, 19:22
Replies: 2
Views: 285
Posted By lixandra123
Help me !!!

What name is the map, in Filezila /map
pls help.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]


P.S sorry for my bad english
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/15/2012, 17:45
Replies: 2
Views: 257
Posted By lixandra123
we are on the same map, but I say leader offline.

we are on the same map, but I say leader offline.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/15/2012, 17:15
Replies: 2
Views: 257
Posted By lixandra123
Leader offline

I have a problem, i try to give war,i say leader offline but he is on.I need an explanation. please

P.S Sorry for my bad english.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.