Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: silver6224
Forum: Gaming News - EN 04/12/2012, 19:53
Replies: 66
Views: 27,638
Posted By silver6224
Thank You so much, I've been waiting for the beta...

Thank You so much, I've been waiting for the beta testing to finnally come out! awesome
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 04/11/2012, 02:13
Replies: 8
Views: 532
Posted By silver6224
I'm intrested, I'll PM you my MSN and we'll be...

I'm intrested, I'll PM you my MSN and we'll be able to chat. that's if you still have it anyway
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 04/09/2012, 19:41
Replies: 39
Views: 3,699
Posted By silver6224
Not trying to convince or persuade you into doing...

Not trying to convince or persuade you into doing something your hesitant on. But he's a legit seller, he's the only one i'll buy from now lol.


On that note, Imma need 100-150 dbs on aqua....
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/22/2012, 19:56
Replies: 5
Views: 554
Posted By silver6224
If only you could go back to aquarius lol, let me...

If only you could go back to aquarius lol, let me know if you can ever transfer. I still need either +8 1 handers or dbs :)

and,
he's a trusted seller, I've bought some dbs from him before...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 02/23/2012, 21:23
Replies: 6
Views: 611
Posted By silver6224
give me a price on the entire set, we'll see if...

give me a price on the entire set, we'll see if we can work something out.
PM me here if you want my MSN/AIM/YIM/etc to be able to talk.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 02/17/2012, 02:39
Replies: 2
Views: 432
Posted By silver6224
Slapping a bump on this, its been long enough. ...

Slapping a bump on this, its been long enough.

Anybody?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 02/11/2012, 03:37
Replies: 2
Views: 432
Posted By silver6224
Aquarius Server

I'm looking for either a full 2 soc account or 2 soc gear On Aquarius server, nothing bound. I will only do Paypal for payment, please no scammers.
will substitute for dbs if they are a decent...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.