Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mercidian
Forum: Conquer Online 2 10/30/2005, 01:59
Replies: 3
Views: 388
Posted By mercidian
lol i just figured that out thankz =)

lol i just figured that out thankz =)
Forum: Conquer Online 2 10/29/2005, 23:07
Replies: 3
Views: 388
Posted By mercidian
I noticed for the conq bot (that new one...

I noticed for the conq bot (that new one COpartner), I can only attack green name monsters. Is there something I'm doing wrong or can I actually level using this bot?
Thanks in advance.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.