Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Verranicus
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 10/29/2011, 09:55
Replies: 22
Views: 5,803
Posted By Verranicus
Read the first post. Go to the forums linked...

Read the first post. Go to the forums linked there.
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 10/28/2011, 08:35
Replies: 22
Views: 5,803
Posted By Verranicus
I hope the idiots haven't convinced you to change...

I hope the idiots haven't convinced you to change your mind on hosting this. I plan to give the game a try once my monthly bandwidth rolls over and I can afford to repatch, etc.

Thanks for...
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 01/07/2011, 01:10
Replies: 702
Views: 249,294
Posted By Verranicus
Is this project still being worked on? =)

Is this project still being worked on? =)
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.