Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ikominator
Forum: Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/17/2016, 15:22
Replies: 6,484
Views: 1,035,790
Posted By Ikominator
[P - 15:18:33] [Farm Pokestops] Updating...

[P - 15:18:33] [Farm Pokestops] Updating Pokestops...
[P - 15:18:42] [Transferring Pokemons] No Pokemons available for transfer. Trying again later...
[P - 15:18:44] [Farm Pokestops] Updating...
Forum: Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/17/2016, 08:55
Replies: 6,484
Views: 1,035,790
Posted By Ikominator
Hy guys and girls! I got one question! Why...

Hy guys and girls!
I got one question!
Why Pokebuddy stop cacth Pokemons after 10 min?Whan i start Pokebuddy,he catch,farm,transfer,evolve like 10 min,than simply stop all this!
He walk,but he say...
Forum: Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/12/2012, 22:11
Replies: 62
Views: 46,763
Posted By Ikominator
Hack works-butt vac seems like spreading mobs...

Hack works-butt vac seems like spreading mobs allorraund.If moving in straight line,and stuck into some corner,than works fine.
If i vacc alot of mobs-than my ms rise up(LAG),and finaly i goth DC!...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 08/05/2011, 16:41
Replies: 5
Views: 1,657
Posted By Ikominator
How make +9?

Hi from Croatia!
I playing so long Elite Dekaron,and i wondering how so many peoples wearing +9 gears?
I spend like milion coppers,silvers...i goth onley +7:mad:

Please tell me is any trick how...
Forum: Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/27/2011, 17:50
Replies: 155
Views: 47,245
Posted By Ikominator
I newer work wiht Winhex,so please explain HOW TO...

I newer work wiht Winhex,so please explain HOW TO CHANGE any single letter or number????OMG!
I try dubble click,drag and drop,copy-paste,edit mode-NOTHING hapens!!!
OMG,OMG,OMG!!!
Forum: Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/06/2011, 20:50
Replies: 274
Views: 71,865
Posted By Ikominator
This hack worked before action 9,now dont work! ...

This hack worked before action 9,now dont work!

So orr fix this,or lock Thread!
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.