Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Flaiy
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 11/20/2021, 15:32
Replies: 591
Views: 201,227
Posted By Flaiy
Good luck with this fresh start bois

Good luck with this fresh start bois
Forum: Nostale 09/01/2021, 12:22
Replies: 584
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Player / Developer / Team search
Views: 254,431
Posted By Flaiy
Lightbulb Hi, Since I've got some free time, I am...

Hi,
Since I've got some free time, I am available to work as a graphic designer for any of your projects.
Who I worked for ? :
- NosWings
- NosByte
- Olympus
- NosVoid
- NosQuest
- Phoenix...
Forum: Nostale 06/17/2021, 11:12
Replies: 584
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Player / Developer / Team search
Views: 254,431
Posted By Flaiy
Hi, Actually in need of some money, I'm...

Hi,

Actually in need of some money, I'm seeking for some work as a graphic designer during my free time.

What I'm able to do :
- Branding identity (logo etc..)
- Website designing model
-...
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 02/21/2021, 19:55
Replies: 471
Views: 159,115
Posted By Flaiy
My mistake, discord link on the website is now...

My mistake, discord link on the website is now functionnal.
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 02/14/2021, 08:46
Replies: 471
Views: 159,115
Posted By Flaiy
You were banned because of being staff in another...

You were banned because of being staff in another Nostale server, this is our rules.
Forum: Genshin Impact Trading 01/04/2021, 14:41
Replies: 0
Views: 338
Posted By Flaiy
AR 49 EU ACCOUNT - ALBEDO/MONA/QIQI/JEAN/ZHONGLI

Hi,

I'm selling my personnal AR 49 EU ACCOUNT.

Notable things :

Mona C0 lvl 80
Qiqi C0 lvl 70
Jean C0 lvl 20
Zhongli C0 lvl 80
Forum: Nostale 12/12/2020, 10:38
Replies: 584
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Player / Developer / Team search
Views: 254,431
Posted By Flaiy
Lightbulb Hi, I will have free time starting end of...

Hi,

I will have free time starting end of next week.
So, I'm seeking for some work as a graphic designer.

What I'm able to do :
- Branding identity (logo etc..)
- Website designing model
-...
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 12/10/2020, 12:53
Replies: 39
Views: 6,875
Posted By Flaiy
Let's play a game, wait 2 weeks and observe the...

Let's play a game, wait 2 weeks and observe the state of this server.

I bet it will be closed
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 12/10/2020, 10:41
Replies: 39
Views: 6,875
Posted By Flaiy
Why are you defending this server like it's your...

Why are you defending this server like it's your own mother if you have nothing to do with it ?
Forum: Artist Trading 12/04/2020, 13:23
Replies: 1
Views: 489
Posted By Flaiy
Lightbulb 🖌️FLAIY 💎GRAPHIC SERVICES💎 Quick delivery & Fair prices

Click to check my portofolio ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Click to contact me ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
...
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 01/10/2020, 14:57
Replies: 59
Views: 27,260
Posted By Flaiy
One of the best server atm, there's still some...

One of the best server atm, there's still some bug but pretty big community. Grinding is fun and there's some good pvp/pve content

EDIT : Xp/Drop event this WE
Forum: Paladins Trading 10/04/2018, 12:41
Replies: 60
Views: 18,462
Posted By Flaiy
8k crystals bought, very cheap and quick.

8k crystals bought, very cheap and quick.
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/03/2018, 13:52
Replies: 371
Views: 99,661
Posted By Flaiy
Thanks for the fast update, works perfectly

Thanks for the fast update, works perfectly
Forum: Nostale Trading 03/08/2018, 19:32
Replies: 0
Views: 377
Posted By Flaiy
1KKK NOSTALE VENDETTA GOLD [1€ -> 10KK]

Hi,
I'm selling cheapest nostale vendetta Gold, 1KKK with more to come in the next days.
1€ -> 10KK

Only PayPal.
Add me on discord : Toxic#3678
Or pm me on e*pvp
...
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/06/2018, 16:27
Replies: 579
Views: 220,527
Posted By Flaiy
Thanks for that thing. But its only half...

Thanks for that thing.
But its only half working on FR serv, it doesn't recognize that a lvl 5 have been done, and doesn't recolt it
Forum: Nostale Trading 12/30/2017, 14:46
Replies: 1
Views: 438
Posted By Flaiy
Nostale vendetta 99+28 Swordsman

Hi,
Selling a Nostale Vendetta account with a Swordsman 99+28.
There is nothing on the account, except fairys 80%.

Screen :
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
PM Me...
Forum: Nostale Trading 12/26/2017, 09:52
Replies: 76
Views: 10,253
Posted By Flaiy
Hey Can i have a proof vidéo ?

Hey Can i have a proof vidéo ?
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/20/2017, 20:37
Replies: 371
Views: 99,661
Posted By Flaiy
Update please ? :)

Update please ? :)
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/07/2017, 14:42
Replies: 371
Views: 99,661
Posted By Flaiy
When you have time, could you update it plz ?

When you have time, could you update it plz ?
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.