Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dartang
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/02/2014, 17:54
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,678
Posted By Dartang
someone got banned for it?

someone got banned for it?
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/08/2014, 18:08
Replies: 27
Views: 1,864
Posted By Dartang
I'd like to beta tester this. Windows 8.1 64...

I'd like to beta tester this.

Windows 8.1 64 bit - I'm using Mozilla Firefox.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/06/2014, 19:49
Replies: 435
Views: 54,008
Posted By Dartang
I can't connect to map.

I can't connect to map.
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/05/2013, 13:24
Replies: 14
Views: 1,248
Posted By Dartang
all lf 16 lvl or 15 lvl ?

all lf 16 lvl or 15 lvl ?
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/11/2012, 10:20
Replies: 5,651
Views: 1,074,228
Posted By Dartang
Hi, I have a problem ... wants to run open stealt...

Hi, I have a problem ... wants to run open stealt .. if nothing displays, as if it is running in the task manager but I do not see it.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/24/2012, 15:04
Replies: 3
Views: 585
Posted By Dartang
OMG. Do not ... Looking for a program that works...

OMG. Do not ... Looking for a program that works with this website because I can not find ... I have a credit ... Read carefully
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/24/2012, 14:56
Replies: 3
Views: 585
Posted By Dartang
CaptchaTrader...

Hi, I'm looking for, part of the program automatically codes the part CaptchaTrader - The most affordable CAPTCHA bypass service you'll find ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
I have about 500 credits, or...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/23/2012, 15:15
Replies: 107
Views: 5,070
Posted By Dartang
Ogarnijcie się złamasy... Robicie kiszkę...

Ogarnijcie się złamasy...
Robicie kiszkę narodowi Polskiemu ! :D.
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/27/2012, 19:51
Replies: 478
Views: 44,187
Posted By Dartang
Help Me !. When I turn on the bot, you get a...

Help Me !.
When I turn on the bot, you get a blank map.
And instead of the nickname is false id.

My GG:25344236
Sorry for mistakes. i'm Poland. I Google Translate.
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/09/2012, 16:41
Replies: 241
Views: 25,695
Posted By Dartang
Heh. I stop to the botting :(. The only option on...

Heh. I stop to the botting :(. The only option on buy licensed or IBot ;(
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/09/2012, 14:44
Replies: 241
Views: 25,695
Posted By Dartang
Thanks You ! :)

Thanks You ! :)
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.