Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 12345678901111
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/10/2013, 14:25
Replies: 257
Views: 32,638
Posted By 12345678901111
Request : x7loader.dll

Request : x7loader.dll
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/26/2013, 21:51
Replies: 51
Views: 6,394
Posted By 12345678901111
Sentry Level 1 (0/200) Little sentry Level 2...

Sentry
Level 1 (0/200) Little sentry
Level 2 (0/200) Medium Sentry
Level 3 (0/200) Big Sentry with Rockets
LEVEL 4 --------> GOD SENTRY!!!!!! (GOOD WORK ENGINEER YOU DID IT WELL)

:D
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/07/2013, 19:59
Replies: 726
Views: 90,551
Posted By 12345678901111
I Write /help and nothing appears... Please help...

I Write /help and nothing appears... Please help me
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/01/2013, 11:09
Replies: 2,325
Views: 481,394
Posted By 12345678901111
1)I open S4League Bypassed 2)In Login screen I...

1)I open S4League Bypassed
2)In Login screen I inject DLL with [Faith]Injector and I open it AS ADMINISTRATOR
3)Faith Injector says...
{
Process ID Found: 3328
[Faith] Injecting.
Injected:...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/27/2011, 13:53
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,317
Posted By 12345678901111
Bypass was Patched!!!! We are waiting for a new...

Bypass was Patched!!!!
We are waiting for a new bypass.
I hope Se!man posts another Bypass... :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/26/2011, 12:58
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,317
Posted By 12345678901111
Thumbs up You have this error because Bypass is really old...

You have this error because Bypass is really old so we're waiting for a good bypass. :bandit:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/26/2011, 12:51
Replies: 7
Views: 932
Posted By 12345678901111
Vote4#Close Vote4#BAN

Vote4#Close
Vote4#BAN
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/20/2011, 15:00
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,317
Posted By 12345678901111
When I select server Dynamic error Please Help me...

When I select server Dynamic error Please Help me °-°
Forum: S4 League 11/08/2011, 15:45
Replies: 4
Views: 1,140
Posted By 12345678901111
So I Don't Want a tutorial I Open S4League...

So I Don't Want a tutorial
I Open S4League Bypassed but Injector (32-bit) close and S4League Stays open

1. I open HWID and I take the password
2. I open Injector (32-bit)
3. I open S4League...
Forum: S4 League 11/05/2011, 14:48
Replies: 4
Views: 1,140
Posted By 12345678901111
I Have a Problem with Neku!'s ID Manager

Hi Guys I Have a Problem
I downloaded bypass
I downloaded X trap folder
I put Them in S4 Fold [ x trap old in his folder]
But After I opened S4 league Injector (32-bit)close
But S4League Stays...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/05/2011, 14:17
Replies: 40
Views: 6,115
Posted By 12345678901111
Does IT work with bypassed version ? [ I Tried it...

Does IT work with bypassed version ? [ I Tried it on Bypassed version But IT says {F-2....}
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/04/2011, 17:50
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,317
Posted By 12345678901111
Please Create a Good Injector ... When I open...

Please Create a Good Injector ...
When I open S4League with bypass Injector (32-bit) close but S4League Stays open
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/03/2011, 19:06
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,317
Posted By 12345678901111
Injector (32-bit) doesn't work because when I...

Injector (32-bit) doesn't work because when I open S4league [Bypassed], Injector (32bit) close but S4League Stays open
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/03/2011, 18:27
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,317
Posted By 12345678901111
Download Old X-Trap Folder... :handsdown:

Download Old X-Trap Folder... :handsdown:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/03/2011, 15:25
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,317
Posted By 12345678901111
I Have Old X-Trap Folder but Injector (32-bit)...

I Have Old X-Trap Folder but Injector (32-bit) Close after I open s4league bypassed
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/02/2011, 18:04
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,317
Posted By 12345678901111
Help me Injector Close After I open...

Help me Injector Close After I open s4laucher.exe[Bypassed]
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/02/2011, 14:04
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,317
Posted By 12345678901111
The Inject have failed (When I open S4Laucher.exe...

The Inject have failed (When I open S4Laucher.exe [Bypassed] the injector close )??? What Do I Do?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/02/2011, 13:01
Replies: 319
Views: 37,328
Posted By 12345678901111
Why Inf. Walls is locked ????

Why Inf. Walls is locked ????
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/30/2011, 09:32
Replies: 12,747
Views: 1,186,317
Posted By 12345678901111
Neku I Have a problem. When I click on Injector...

Neku I Have a problem. When I click on Injector 32-bit it doesn't open it. Help me please
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 10/16/2011, 10:48
Replies: 11
Views: 1,211
Posted By 12345678901111
If you want hacks doesn't work Go to 2° slot ,...

If you want hacks doesn't work Go to 2° slot , Hack can't work without 2° slot of room
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/28/2011, 16:51
Replies: 2
Views: 607
Posted By 12345678901111
Thank You I Give you a Thanks ^^

Thank You I Give you a Thanks ^^
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/28/2011, 16:06
Replies: 2
Views: 607
Posted By 12345678901111
Arrow I Need a .Res DECRIPTER!!!!

Hi Boys I'm searching a .Res decripter... Can you post here a download ?

Please Don't spam for my name
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/16/2011, 16:19
Replies: 3
Views: 1,883
Posted By 12345678901111
Unhappy Help Me S4League.exe Doesn't Work

Hello I have a problem:
"When I open S4League (to use cheat engine) when I press the button to select
the process I do not find it: it closes after opening S4League (S4League but is always open)...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.