Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kirajoker
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 10/27/2015, 17:25
Replies: 3,919
Views: 529,147
Posted By kirajoker
Sent you a pm. Sorry if i sent you message twice.

Sent you a pm. Sorry if i sent you message twice.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 04/21/2014, 14:31
Replies: 32
[Selling] Gw2 Legendary Shop
Views: 2,972
Posted By kirajoker
Hi, I am looking for The Predator, what is the...

Hi, I am looking for The Predator, what is the price for it? I have added your skype earlier.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 04/04/2014, 17:58
Replies: 19
Views: 3,420
Posted By kirajoker
Hi, i'm looking for The Dreamer. Do you have it ?...

Hi, i'm looking for The Dreamer. Do you have it ? If so may i know the price?
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/07/2014, 03:27
Replies: 4,841
Views: 968,685
Posted By kirajoker
I did run with admin. Sorry, forgot to mention.

I did run with admin. Sorry, forgot to mention.
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/06/2014, 17:39
Replies: 4,841
Views: 968,685
Posted By kirajoker
Hi, for some reason, I cannot use all of the...

Hi, for some reason, I cannot use all of the function. The message show ups "Disconnected". is there a way to fix this?
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 01/06/2013, 10:54
Replies: 215
Views: 40,620
Posted By kirajoker
Where is the 200 cash for 99 stats points. I have...

Where is the 200 cash for 99 stats points. I have been looking all the comments and cash shops. Cant seem to find it? Help me out :O?
Forum: Private Server Advertising 09/01/2012, 13:23
Replies: 4
Views: 5,549
Posted By kirajoker
Hi, the megupload has bean an error, so would you...

Hi, the megupload has bean an error, so would you mind to add another link in it?
Forum: Dragonica Trading 03/10/2012, 13:33
Replies: 4
Views: 516
Posted By kirajoker
#reported he scammed my $50. Dont buy from...

#reported

he scammed my $50. Dont buy from him.
Forum: Dragonica Trading 02/10/2012, 08:04
Replies: 10
Views: 1,099
Posted By kirajoker
hey johny i hardly can meet u lol

hey johny i hardly can meet u lol
Forum: Dragonica Trading 02/08/2012, 02:33
Replies: 10
Views: 1,099
Posted By kirajoker
Hey do you have any messenger such as msn or...

Hey do you have any messenger such as msn or yahoo? Add me : [Only registered and activated users can see links]. Thanks!
Forum: Trading 02/06/2012, 09:28
Replies: 1
Views: 442
Posted By kirajoker
Excuse me I would like to buy that account how...

Excuse me I would like to buy that account how much for it?
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 01/27/2012, 07:12
Replies: 309
Views: 66,088
Posted By kirajoker
one quick question: will be my private server...

one quick question: will be my private server runs by itself or i have to restep all the time to make it work?
Forum: Dragonica Trading 01/08/2012, 13:58
Replies: 0
Views: 343
Posted By kirajoker
Buying Dragonica Account

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask if there are anyone of u guys selling dragonica acc (any server) which has myrmidon lv45+ with great items or without are fine. I will pay with paypal and it...
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 01/16/2011, 15:18
Replies: 177
Views: 26,357
Posted By kirajoker
It takes time I think

It takes time I think
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 01/14/2011, 15:45
Replies: 7
Views: 988
Posted By kirajoker
The server is having trouble with that, i have...

The server is having trouble with that, i have the same problem here, when i logged on my char and lvl, it keeps rollback =\. I hope the server will be fixed soon
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 01/12/2011, 11:56
Replies: 177
Views: 26,357
Posted By kirajoker
its back online p/s: sorry my bad, we can...

its back online

p/s: sorry my bad, we can enter our account into the server but we cant start our char yet.
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 01/09/2011, 16:52
Replies: 177
Views: 26,357
Posted By kirajoker
Sorry guys =\ But can i ask a quick question? I...

Sorry guys =\ But can i ask a quick question? I cannot access to the website or download the patch? Is there anyway to access it?
Forum: Dragonica 01/09/2011, 16:45
Replies: 240
Views: 29,262
Posted By kirajoker
For some reasons I cant go on the website,...

For some reasons I cant go on the website, registration or download the patch down =\ Is there anyone have the same prob? So urgh, help me if u guys know how to fix this situation
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.