Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: saiyanson5500
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/20/2006, 16:57
Replies: 2
Views: 612
Posted By saiyanson5500
I really dont know how to do all the programming...

I really dont know how to do all the programming involved with making hacks/bots, but I can still provide you talented people with ideas.

1: Something that would be of much use to alt lvlers, clan...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/16/2006, 03:52
Replies: 331
Views: 56,934
Posted By saiyanson5500
This has been one of my first downloads, and I am...

This has been one of my first downloads, and I am amazed. It works extremely well with intensity. Just set the millisecond interval to 7200, set intensity as your default skill and select right...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.