Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RedXIII
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/16/2008, 13:20
Replies: 237
Views: 72,280
Posted By RedXIII
Same for the Speed DC or non DC.

Same for the Speed DC or non DC.
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 08/29/2007, 23:12
Replies: 181
Views: 51,910
Posted By RedXIII
OMG. I love the Red SDG effect!!!!!! +k! Ty!

OMG. I love the Red SDG effect!!!!!! +k! Ty!
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 07/05/2007, 19:56
Replies: 959
Views: 87,482
Posted By RedXIII
Just for reference (Sorry to spam), I deleted...

Just for reference (Sorry to spam), I deleted line 26 and it's running fine.

I'm not sure what caused it. I only logged on my computer first time, went straight to CO.
My anti virus removed a...
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 07/05/2007, 17:42
Replies: 959
Views: 87,482
Posted By RedXIII
It was working so well for like a week. Then...

It was working so well for like a week. Then today it said 'Disk error' when I first opened CE ---> SV.
When I try to interject the code, I get this: If I need to delete the 26th line, what is the...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/19/2006, 14:03
Replies: 579
Views: 56,463
Posted By RedXIII
When I ran the bot today, I got this Chinese...

When I ran the bot today, I got this Chinese writing I don't usually get, also, my char only attacks 1 mob, then stops and does nothing, any ideas anyone? :?
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 11/22/2005, 09:15
Replies: 116
Views: 29,044
Posted By RedXIII
Tyvm. :) <3

Tyvm. :) <3
Forum: Conquer Online 2 11/20/2005, 19:44
Replies: 26
Views: 3,700
Posted By RedXIII
I doubt it'd arrest you, since it's not working...

I doubt it'd arrest you, since it's not working lol. :rolleyes:
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 11/19/2005, 16:13
Replies: 83
Views: 17,256
Posted By RedXIII
I've used this bot a fair amount of times......

I've used this bot a fair amount of times... although only in CO1, very useful and ty. :D
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.