Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sergioismael
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/26/2008, 15:29
Replies: 598
Views: 214,944
Posted By sergioismael
Thnx man !! I just want a bot to farm :) ...

Thnx man !! I just want a bot to farm :)

L2NET dont work here, i get a DirectX error. Did not updated my DirectX yet, will do it and check the program again.

Thnx again, u are doing a very good...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/25/2008, 18:44
Replies: 598
Views: 214,944
Posted By sergioismael
I'm trying to run it on Paradise server but when...

I'm trying to run it on Paradise server but when i run it dont execute the game !!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Do u know why?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/07/2006, 16:09
Replies: 15
Views: 2,701
Posted By sergioismael
My traduction ( I'm BR too ) Difficulties...

My traduction ( I'm BR too )

Difficulties with the QOProxy? you installed thousands of Java and still wont work? YOUR PROBLEMS ARE FINISHED!

This software is destined to who have problens to...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/07/2006, 15:53
Replies: 15
Views: 2,701
Posted By sergioismael
I just downloaded it and i think its clean. It...

I just downloaded it and i think its clean. It got the Java SDK 142, its why 48 Mb.

After 1 hour uploading the file to [Only registered and activated users can see links] its the result :

Jotti's malware scan...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/15/2006, 07:32
Replies: 11
Views: 942
Posted By sergioismael
BlueBird at 50% of normal size please

BlueBird at 50% of normal size please
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.