Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: superman1248
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/26/2013, 23:23
Replies: 7
Views: 930
Posted By superman1248
how much for the second one?

how much for the second one?
Forum: Browsergames Trading 07/20/2013, 18:02
Replies: 4
Views: 477
Posted By superman1248
There not worth 20 euros. Bring the price down to...

There not worth 20 euros. Bring the price down to 5-10 and maybe people will be considering it. Including me.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 06/21/2013, 07:28
Replies: 12
[Selling] Cheap accs
Views: 721
Posted By superman1248
Can I buy the west account by itself or all these...

Can I buy the west account by itself or all these accounts attached to one? Im just looking at the west account though.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 06/18/2013, 01:10
Replies: 39
Views: 2,796
Posted By superman1248
is west account for sale still?

is west account for sale still?
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/23/2012, 20:26
Replies: 41
Views: 2,558
Posted By superman1248
I want it cause Im lazy. If someone offering an...

I want it cause Im lazy. If someone offering an account ofcourse everyone will say oh you a good man but me I just want it lmao.
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/23/2012, 20:24
Replies: 351
Views: 12,724
Posted By superman1248
95

95
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/23/2012, 20:23
Replies: 334
Views: 12,235
Posted By superman1248
95

95
Forum: Freebies 12/23/2012, 20:21
Replies: 116
Views: 3,432
Posted By superman1248
341

341
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/17/2012, 06:19
Replies: 9
Views: 436
Posted By superman1248
Does it say I dont have boxybot, No I clearly...

Does it say I dont have boxybot, No I clearly state that Im going to allow it. I hear its unsafe and for that I decided to show my uncertainty. I just want to help out. Im not a scammer. Im not...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/17/2012, 04:49
Replies: 9
Views: 436
Posted By superman1248
Smile Botting Service(Limited)

I want to start a botting service. No price now cause I just started. I need a customer foundation so free for now. I can only do like 8 accounts only. If anyone wants in I need the following...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 10/15/2012, 03:30
Replies: 9
Views: 639
Posted By superman1248
Ill buy it

Ill buy it
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 10/13/2012, 03:13
Replies: 2
Views: 347
Posted By superman1248
You selling it or what you want for the little...

You selling it or what you want for the little ship?
Forum: Browsergames Trading 04/19/2012, 23:07
Replies: 2
Views: 565
Posted By superman1248
Smile USA WEST Rank:colonel LF4s

Hi...Im selling a ship one star. Im looking for 500 euros. Around $600 dollars. Negotiations for this ship-Dont ask. 24 lf4s 10 drones all havocs. lots of ammo
Server USA West. Email if you want to...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 03/19/2012, 00:53
Replies: 0
Views: 414
Posted By superman1248
Post Botting Service (cheap)

24/7 botting =$1.00 ---1 weeks

15/7 botting= $1.00 --- 2 weeks

payment can be made anytime before the 1 week is up.

Trial botting service 12 hours non stop.(its offered for those who dont...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 03/18/2012, 00:39
Replies: 22
Views: 2,047
Posted By superman1248
dktz for the usa west does it have any drones and...

dktz for the usa west does it have any drones and if it has 6+ irises ill buy for 9euros~15 dollars i think.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 03/16/2012, 01:14
Replies: 60
Views: 5,550
Posted By superman1248
morgardo send me your details so i can get the...

morgardo send me your details so i can get the ship.... usa west 10 euros venge
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/15/2012, 02:40
Replies: 26
Views: 1,530
Posted By superman1248
can i take for 40 dollars? 42 cuz paypal got that...

can i take for 40 dollars? 42 cuz paypal got that dumb fee
Forum: Browsergames Trading 02/26/2012, 05:59
Replies: 60
Views: 5,550
Posted By superman1248
how do you want your 12 euros for the west ship?

how do you want your 12 euros for the west ship?
Forum: Trading 01/27/2012, 17:35
Replies: 1
Views: 307
Posted By superman1248
any of these ships were botted on? If so they...

any of these ships were botted on? If so they ever recieved a ban?:cool:
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/19/2012, 05:25
Replies: 1,252
Views: 241,758
Posted By superman1248
I saw some program that finds for captchas on...

I saw some program that finds for captchas on screen...Can we try using that program.. If i find it ill test it with this pixel bot :D and thanks for this free bot :P
Forum: Browsergames Trading 01/02/2012, 00:13
Replies: 3
Views: 843
Posted By superman1248
admin vote for close. Ship sold. :D

admin vote for close. Ship sold. :D
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 01/02/2012, 00:11
Replies: 39
Views: 3,105
Posted By superman1248
so for 20 euros i get one bot but i can bot for...

so for 20 euros i get one bot but i can bot for many ships?
Forum: Browsergames Trading 01/01/2012, 23:57
Replies: 2
Views: 511
Posted By superman1248
Botting Service

Hello Elitepvpers, Im here to do a botting service for darkorbit players that have a bot but cant really bot 24/7 or 12/7.. Now Im new to this service and want to test it out for people.My prices i...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/01/2012, 20:10
Replies: 1
Views: 473
Posted By superman1248
Botting service...

Umm im new and i need some cash for other things.. I got a very stable internet and i was wondering if anyone need a botting service. My prices are as follow.
I can use any bot of your choice.. If...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 12/18/2011, 20:14
Replies: 3
Views: 843
Posted By superman1248
East 3 ship for sale (CHEAP)

Hi this ship is on the east 3 server and has 6 irises and is major rank.. Lvl 17 whoever wants to buy send me a message or post your price. Im looking around 23-25 USD ~ 19 euros? :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.